Roundup 2018

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by Mr Hannibal, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    well the suckers are scored and fried in super hot greese to your likin fishy, they are tops on the fish eatin list....i'll bring em. i'll take those channies anyday...they are dang tasty....glad your not bootin me to the sub par boat...LOL....if ol Arch puts a line on every tree in the lake they still would have a hard time beatin us......:cheers:

fl3157 likes this.
  2. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    do any of you northern boys have a fish fryer n propane??.....i'll have to scrounge one up if ya don't.

3. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    I can bring a fryer and propane, but if fishy kicks you out of his boat you'll have to fish from shore.....or lean to walk on water.....

fishshooter and fl3157 like this.
  4. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    dang, i'll have to float around in the pool all day sippin cold beverages.....Arch do have the basket for the fryer??

5. fl3157

fl3157 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    N.E. Missouri
    I have a fryin setup also if needed.

Suckers, Huh? That'll be a first for me.

Crappie and archer66 like this.
  6. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Yes...I have a basket....can also bring cast a cast iron pot or frying pan...or all three.....

7. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

If there are fish getting fried i know trapper won't be there

8. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

Suckers are really good.

9. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    I got a two burner set up and a bunch of singles, I'm sure we can manage.

Arch......wise decision :scared:

10. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    awesome guys, you need really hot greese for fryin suckers, so a heavy cast iron pot works best....Frank you'll really like the suckers, they came from ice cold water in the dead of winter, that's the time for giggin......thanks for the fryer n pot in advance, I will take care of the cookin......:cheers:

archer66 and Crappie like this.
  11. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Hey Arch will you have the same crew as last year?? I am workin on the food planning....number wise.....maybe Yote wont be sick this year and stay around and eat drink and be grumpy...:moon:

12. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    He's gonna be real grumpy if we don't do better than last year o_O:eek::toilet::spam:

13. henry

Don't forget to plan on rat and I not being there again. Not showing up last year was a blast.

14. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    We will get together in early march and make plans for when we arent heading up, what we wont bring and who wont drive. I want to be just as ill-prepared as we were last year and make sure we do a good job of not planning so nothing goes right.

henry likes this.
  15. henry

I'm looking forward to it. Are we not meeting in the same spot to not drive to the lake ?

16. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I dont see any reason to change whats been working for us. :D

fishshooter and henry like this.
  17. henry

I concur. Looks like gas is gonna be higher his year. It's not gonna cost us anymore to not show.

18. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Agree. Remind me this year to not sharpen my filet knives. Last year I messed up and had them all sharp. :D

19. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    You guys are getting to carried away with all this, I think I am not going to go with your not going now... :wave1:

20. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    You are certainly welcome to not join us.