Roundup 2018

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by Mr Hannibal, Jan 23, 2018.

1. BigRackChick21

BigRackChick21 Member

Oct 25, 2006
    St. Charles
    I can probably make it up for a night or two...ya know that is IF you gents want me to join ya. I’ve heard different. I don’t have a boat though, so I’d help whoever with their lines if they’d take me out. I wouldn’t mind doing some fishing though. Miss it up there. Wouldn’t that be something if we could get Scott to join us for old times sakes. What a reunion that’d be.

jawesome357 likes this.
  2. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    don't know who told you that...we go we eat we drink we fish we have fun NO drama.

3. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :scared: Unless Archer starts to pull ahead.........................................but what are the odds of that :rofl:

4. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    i hope Archer shows up, his tail has been between his legs for so long he doesn't know if hes commin or goin:stir:......we need Frank n Nickster also, Frank helps get things goin in the morning with his alixer...:clap:

5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I'm giving archer some directions to some of my old spots this year. You guys are in trouble.

6. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    No drama with Uncle Nicky around? Hmmmm.

pinwheel likes this.
  7. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    there is always something happening with the other boat, its part of the fun....they live the high life.

Wings Fan 19 likes this.
  8. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Hanni, be careful what you say. I was talkin to yote yesterday and he mentioned you might be traded to the “other boat” in order to make room for BRC. Keep running your new boat mates down....we might find out if you can walk on water......:p

9. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    I always bad mouth my boat mates, I don't think captain fishy would kick me out, he knows who helps him do all the work.....

archer66 likes this.
  10. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Bring cold beer, and a nice cigar, and fishy will be your friend for life.... :wave1:

archer66 likes this.
  11. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    I feed the boy well also.

12. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    All those things help. Fishy is but a simple man, a good meal, a nice drink, and a good cigar and he's happy as a buzzard on a gut wagon. Listen to him talk to you and tell his tales of callawegia....., and he'll probably want to move in with you. :wave1:

fishshooter likes this.
  13. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    I wouldn't go that far CJ, he likes the sippin rum I brought last year, we are all pirates at camp....lol......if there is a food request from all the roundup participants let me know....they all are much nicer when they eat good food.....

14. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008

Frank’s bringing steaks for one night.....I’ll prolly get some baby back ribs or something similar.

Wings Fan 19 likes this.
  15. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    yeah , ill be bringing t-bones up for one night

Wings Fan 19 likes this.
  16. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    sounds like a carnivore foodfest...I like it....:banana:.....since you guys are bringin a bunch of meat , i'll bring shrimp and crab legs, maybe frog legs, Nicky liked em.....:D

archer66 and Wings Fan 19 like this.
  17. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    I also have a bag of suckers caught out of ice cold eleven point river, if any of you northerners might want to try them......

archer66 likes this.
  18. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    I like suckers hot grease and scored

Man they are good

Far as trading ya to another boat

Well I am sharing a camp in the fall with yote soooooo

Course who would want all them dang waste of bait channels if we didn’t have ya

Least this year I have a better plan for bait

19. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

20. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Ohh I think he'll realize something is wrong when he had to get out of the boat to get to your spots :moon:

Mr Hannibal likes this.