Roundup 2018

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by Mr Hannibal, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    LOL

could be.poor ol Yote ... got real busy when wify found out bout BRC.....LOL

Maddog3355 likes this.
  2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Ah heck that didn' bother her ,she knows BRC.just a late spring and trying to get the place up at by Perry ready to sell so I can have a life again. Then that damn rolio came over and flooded my basement so I got it all tore up to and then have to head to Springfield this weekend for a wedding .So no way I could catch and keep bait alive so I just gave up and said the heck with it. But heck told them back in March it isn' like I told them yesterday. They just like to whine and cry:D

3. techteacher

techteacher Land buying addiction Lifetime Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Troy,
    Sounds like they are throwing a party to me. :trophy:

4. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Works for me , I expect I will be getting pictures when ever a fish in put in the boat:D

5. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Fish will be caught, pictures will be taken if they are of fish remains to be seen :wink4:

coyotehunter and Maddog3355 like this.
  6. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Member

Aug 2, 2017
    looks like it will be hot enough for some pool time......last year it was to cold for a swim.

7. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I am sure fishy is very excited to spend a little pool time with ya... :tup:

8. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Figured the river blues should be, figured they would have been beefed up a bit this time of year.

9. BackyardBandit

BackyardBandit Don't mind me

Jan 12, 2012
    West St. Louis Co.
    This one must have been a male because I saw a short 60# caught yesterday with a HUGE belly. Mine was longer and 51#.

10. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Sounds about right, caught one after it came out from under the rocks once that weighed 66, if I'd have only got it before I figure it would have beat 90 no problem

11. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    I have a wedding in Springfield on Saturday that is running interference on some plans as well.

12. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Gonna be a lot of jealous people this year when Hanni and I set a lake record :innocent::cool:

Maddog3355 likes this.
  13. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Get after them whiteboy, just make sure dipstick wears two life jackets:D

14. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    FYI. Yote and I might set a line or two Wednesday evening. Hope we don’t catch more that night than you do all week. That’d suck. For you. Lmao.

15. fl3157

fl3157 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    N.E. Missouri
    Keep me in the pictures loop, and misadventures stories. Depending on my status may try to get up there and visit.
    Good luck.