Roundup 2018

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by Mr Hannibal, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Mr Hannibal

Mr Hannibal Active Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Ok, why the heck hasn't one of you started the roundup thread yet....???? we usually have 100 post by now......after 9 below zero the other morning I am ready for spring and warm weather....and the roundup.....Fishy I hope you got the boat ready, Yote get the reservations......

2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Everyone is busy over in the 2014 Trout forecast thread. :wave1:

3. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    I discovered I've got a pond full of green sunfish. Think that'll get me an invite this year?

fl3157 likes this.
  4. sandals

sandals Quack

Nov 13, 2014
    bourbon
    I wonder if there will be a prop 65 warning on roundup this year.

My money is on yes.

stickbow@73 likes this.
  5. jawesome357

jawesome357 The Instigator

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    If BRC is goin there may be even more interest than usual this year.

Maddog3355 likes this.
  6. Maddog3355

Maddog3355 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2014
    Maries County
    Had me interested!!!!!!

jawesome357 likes this.
  7. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I think yote has been too busy arguing on the internet to talk catfish. I don't know what's gotten into him. I think he's been hanging around archer too much.

Crappie likes this.
  8. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Boat will be ready trailer is new, got a new bait pond, however if we can get a truck to Pins pond Randy and I might have to make a run. The way Archer stocks the lake we outta be able to catch bait out of it. :banging:

Course I don't know if Arch will want to play after getting whipped back to back to back to back......

Course Henry is still playing Bingo :wink4:

Mr Hannibal likes this.
  9. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I am no longer boatless shoretrash..... But, have severe limits in vacation availability already. If'n y'all are there at all over a weekend, may have to drag Rat and ride on up for a day, and maybe a nite. :wave1:

I have trips to Hilton Head, San Antonio, the White river, Montana and of course deer hunting already in the books, takes a huge chunk out of my meager 5 weeks of vacation.... :mad2:

10. bluecan

bluecan Long time listener, first time caller

Reads something like this:
    WARNING: This product is known by the state of californistan to contain a substance that actually works for its intended purpose, when used properly. Due to idiots not using things properly, we have to put extra stickers on things to cover our ass from frivolous lawsuits brought on by those same idiots. Have a Nice Day!

rat and fishshooter like this.
  11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yea, that list is about comical to read.
    Aloe Vera, aspirin, some essential oils, gasoline (drink a lot of that do ya?)... stuff inherently in you like progesterone and testosterone already on there, Coffee soon to have the warning too. Be careful out there...

12. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Who is this Hanni guy and why the heck is he trying to tell me what to do.

Mr Hannibal likes this.
  13. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Thinking I need to bring a barge we can tow behind the boat for his rock this year, still not sure how we are going to get it in his truck. However I figure if we leave it at the ramp for a year it ain't going no where.

14. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Doit fished my timber pond during the disabled deer hunt & said the green sunfish weren't even biting the hook, they were clamping onto the skirts & getting pulled out of the water. Suckers musta been hungry

Crappie likes this.
  15. Mr Hannibal

Aug 2, 2017
    ok, so we got cj and rat wanna b's, they wont show....yote has dementia, aslo told me the lake was dry, Randy your welcome anytime, bring the boss.....Fishy can throw a net pretty good for greenies....he feels pretty bad after last years pitfull tub of bait, minnow size at best. Yote was disgusted, he had two cigs goin at once when he saw the bait.....BRC can come fish, that's 30 more hooks, I don't know if they can get anymore people in the other teams boat...lol.......Frank don't forget the potatoe juice n fixins.....Henry, whats your excuse gunna be this year.

16. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    As you recall, Henry and I made firm plans to not attend last year. We outlined where we would not meet, when we would not be there and what we would not bring for dinner that night.
    Now with CJ in the mix, sounds like we wont be bringing fine bourbon and smelly cigars either. Oh and now that CJ has a boat, we wont be bringing that either.
    Let us know if we cant bring anything else you all need. :D

venatic and Mr Hannibal like this.
  17. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I'll need to know the dates, before I can make a firm comittment to not coming. :wave1:

Like I said earlier, we'd probably not come for just a day, maybe a nite sort of thing, and then not fish for crappie or other non-catfish fish. :wave1:

18. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I'd love to not sit around a campfire not sharing a bottle of good corn squeezin's with Hanni.... :tup:

19. Mr Hannibal

Aug 2, 2017
    well Rat and Cj cant wait to not see you all, bring a cigar for fishy and wiskey for the horses.....they drank all the beer.....

20. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Fishy knows I'll have at least one churchill sized stogie for him. :wave1: And, nothing finer than a nice red bush in the evening. :D