Round-up (southern version)

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by PHhunter, May 25, 2009.

1. PHhunter

PHhunter MOD-ER-ATOR

Jan 22, 2007
    Woods.
    Going to set a couple of lines this evening on some spots Parker helped me locate on a map. I have some good local info as well. I'll be back on tommorrow with the results! Big Boys I hope!!:cheers:

2. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :cheers: :rock: GOOD LUCK WITH 'em!

Be sure to u2u me the link to your harvest photos so I make sure to see them when I get back! :rock:

They ought to be biting hot and heavy down there right now! :cheers:

Parker

3. PHhunter

PHhunter MOD-ER-ATOR

Jan 22, 2007
    Woods.
    [rquote=1274476&tid=89222&author=Parker]:cheers: :rock: GOOD LUCK WITH 'em!

Be sure to u2u me the link to your harvest photos so I make sure to see them when I get back! :rock:

Parker[/rquote]

Will do. Ran some on Table Rock yesterday and didn't do real good. Had 5 with the biggest being 10 pounds. We usually catch alot down there but 15-20 pounds is the biggest. Hope my luck changes tonight!

4. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

[rquote=1274478&tid=89222&author=PHhunter][rquote=1274476&tid=89222&author=Parker]:cheers: :rock: GOOD LUCK WITH 'em!

Parker[/rquote]

Will do. Ran some on Table Rock yesterday and didn't do real good. Had 5 with the biggest being 10 pounds. We usually catch alot down there but 15-20 pounds is the biggest. Hope my luck changes tonight![/rquote]

:kewlpics: :roll2:

5. PHhunter

PHhunter MOD-ER-ATOR

Jan 22, 2007
    Woods.
    [rquote=1274541&tid=89222&author=Gakic24][rquote=1274478&tid=89222&author=PHhunter][rquote=1274476&tid=89222&author=Parker]:cheers: :rock: GOOD LUCK WITH 'em!

Parker[/rquote]

Will do. Ran some on Table Rock yesterday and didn't do real good. Had 5 with the biggest being 10 pounds. We usually catch alot down there but 15-20 pounds is the biggest. Hope my luck changes tonight![/rquote]

:kewlpics: :roll2:[/rquote]

Uh, I think you were there.:soapbox::stickfight: