Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Under appreciated
91,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They dont have the model you want at Gateway?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Well I tell you Rat, I posted here once that I do not mind paying more for customer service, I just like to have a choice and the archery department there seem to me to have an elitist attitude. I do not mind that, but when I am looking for information rather than their personal biased opinions I would like to shop around!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Thanks for the input, dropped a load of $$$$$$ with the folks at Gateway for the ROSS 31 and all the extras....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Peach,
Are you sure about the rossbows.com site? I tried it and did not get a bow site. I think you were thinking of rossarchery.com. I think the dealer portion is not up to date.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Tbone....you could peel dat off even befo the bow purchase...might make ya feel better.....hehehehehehehehehheh:dancin:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I also know Amnda at Ross Archery and she's a sweet little gal that'll be happy to help ya out.

Jack

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I fly into Trenton when I visit friends up there! How big a spread you got up there sir?

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't own any land. My uncle has 30 acres of hard timber that I hunt alot & has a cabin on and rents another 1500 acres or so that I have permisson to hunt on. We have took several good bucks up here, the best being a 204 " non typ..
Father in-law took a dandy 10 year before last that went 154 gross.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.