Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· just a no body
16,275 Posts
thats a heck of a deal I'd think. is that model discontinued or is that just the markup?. I'm pretty ignorant about blinds but am going to need a couple. the only thing I know for sure is that they are danged expensive

· Registered
382 Posts
I'll never own another double bull, switched to these https://rhinoblinds.com/
Bought a nice Rhino blind last year, and loved it. Last weekend of bow season, weather called for 8-10" of snow. Left it up hoping the forecast turned out to be exaggerated. Didn't get 8-10. Got 17". When I was finally get through to my spot, I looked and thought "some jacka$$ stole my blind!". Then I saw just the tip of the roof sticking out of the snow. Did I mention it was a very wet heavy snow? I turned around and walked away. After the thaw, I went back, and my blind looked like one of those imploded high rise building you see on tv. Several friends lost blinds due to that snowstorm also. Now I'm watching for sales on Rhino blinds.

· Registered
33,467 Posts
thats a heck of a deal I'd think. is that model discontinued or is that just the markup?. I'm pretty ignorant about blinds but am going to need a couple. the only thing I know for sure is that they are danged expensive
I don't think they are discontinued. I own a few of them, they are the good heavy material and a very good blind. I lost one to the snow this year, but that's not the blind's fault.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.