Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a Robin Hood this past weekend while practicing with my new back tension release. Now I have to admit that I was only 10 yards away. After all, I was trying out my new release and I didn't want to go over board.

I will say that the release is helping my shot placement.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Way to go Venatic!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
dang ,don't you hate it when that happens.tearing up a perfectly good arrow for no reason :rotfl:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
dang ,don't you hate it when that happens.tearing up a perfectly good arrow for no reason :rotfl:
What do you mean "perfectly good arrow"? Should "two perfectly good arrows".:rotfl:

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Nice shootin! Bittersweet when it happens :dancin:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
pretty cool but don't do it to much it will get expensive

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by droptine
Which BT release are you shooting?
Zenith Archery 3 finger release.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Originally posted by coyotehunter
a few years ago a salesman I know decided to get a bow. I asked him once when he was in for his sales call how it was going. He said great but I keep ruining arrows. I laughed and said well keep practicing and you stop missing the target. He said NO they keep sticking in the ends of each other !!! I thought he was putting me on, but the next time he came in he brought 2 robin hoods in to show me !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.