right weather this week

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by coyotehunter, Nov 1, 2010.

1. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    havn't hunted for two days and it is tearing me up, looks great this whole week.about two more hours, i am OUTTA HERE. gonna reset the cams for some big boy action. weathers says east wind but i am wondering if it is actually northeast wind :thinking: who else is heading out?

2. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    i cant head out till next friday :( but where i am hunting its a low of 24 on friday!!!!!!!!!! YAY!:D:D:D deer will be on their feet!

3. olshep

olshep New Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Antonia, Mo.
    I can't today, but for sure tomorrow:wave:

4. Hannibal Bowhunter

Hannibal Bowhunter Active Member

Sep 15, 2007
    Hannibal, MO
  5. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    ME The east wind is pretty good for my setup. I'm gonna try to get out early.

6. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    ENE is what we've got & are supposed to have again tonight. I got a couple things to do, then I'm headed back out myself.

Didn't see much this morning mamma & twins at 55 yds.

7. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Anything east is kinda a downer for me....especially in the evening. Pretty limited on my choice of stands.

8. Teton

Teton New Member

Aug 6, 2010
    buchanan co
    Just a few more hours, wind straight out of the east here i hope it changes. Better than beeing here busting knuckles :D

9. MOFish20

MOFish20 Science Doesn't Care What You Believe

Oct 12, 2010
    appeared to be a bit NE on my walk in this morning.

Heading out Fri morning, cant wait! Temp is gonna DROP by the end of the week. Giddyup!:cheers:

High of 47 this Friday.

10. Big_Bullseye

Big_Bullseye Honey Badger Phat Sack

Nov 2, 2004
    Franklin County
    leaving Thursday afternoon and heading north to hunt all the way through the gun opener..... Next week is money in my opinion. The rut is on and I can't stand it......

11. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
  12. Heading out to hunt same area i hunted lastnight - saw that beast on the way out so i'm gonna hunt that block of timber ...wind is gonna be semi-good for my set-up but I've got all the camo washed scent free and packaged up ready to go

13. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Ozarks-Bowhunter Active Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    Waitin on a wind change here. Easterly winds are no good for me.:mad2:

14. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    [rquote=1874042&tid=130527&author=Big_Bullseye]leaving Thursday afternoon and heading north to hunt all the way through the gun opener..... Next week is money in my opinion. The rut is on and I can't stand it......[/rquote]

Same here. My brother texted me earlier and said he bought hit a moose about 10 minutes from the house. The big boys are definitely out cruising. The cool weather next week should be about as close to perfect as one can get.

15. MidwestWhitetails

MidwestWhitetails New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Will be in my stand at 6:00am and will hunt all day tomorrow thru Friday.

16. Scott63401

Scott63401 New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    Palmyra, MO
    I guarantee if I went out tonight the wind would pick up to 30 mph. My timing has been terrible this year.

17. AimLowRobin

AimLowRobin New Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Just got back last night and will head back out Wed morning to hunt till at least Sunday or Monday. I can't believe the near perfect 10 day forecast. IMO...between the 3rd and the 8th will be as good as it gets, especially mid-day.

18. :claphands::claphands::eek:::eek:: Hoping to take off a little time here at the end of the week:D:wave:

19. MOFish20

MOFish20 Science Doesn't Care What You Believe

Oct 12, 2010
    dave murray just said low of 25 on FRI for metro STL, wish I could be out Fri a.m. but it'll be more like 11ish. Still should be a great day for movement i hope. I've got Friday mid-day til Sat around 10 to get it done before heading back to town with family obligations and a duck hunt Sun morning.

Looking interesting!