rifle season

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by buckwild4buschcamos, Nov 7, 2010.

1. 5 days of work and then off to deer camp

2. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    YEEHAA me too!! Good luck!:cheers:

3. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    Just got off the phone with my son in PA. He will be here thursday. Send him all the trail cams. He wants Big Boy the 16 point. He said where you gonna hunt. I said out of the living room windows so when you walk in I can shot him out of the meadow. Then I said I took all the stands down where you gonna hunt. His answer:whinging:

4. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    5 days of classes then im off too. probaly gona feel like the longest week :stickfight::stickfight:

5. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
  6. BUSCHaholic

BUSCHaholic Guest

five days of laying up in a bed then im off. haha. take that suckas

7. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    I work tomorrow and Wednesday, then leave here Thursday for the drive out to Marceline. Gotta pick up my cousin in St. Louis, and haul him up there, too. Good company on the ride, and it's on the way, so I don't mind. I'll spend Friday visiting and setting up my blind, and just eyeballing for deer.

But mostly, it's for the visiting, I don't get to see them much up that way, and I really enjoy the time with them. Dad turned 84 last week, and Uncle Gilbert's older than him, so I visit with them more than hunt any more. Harley's getting close to 80, too. Gotta visit while they're still here. Deer hunting is just icing on the cake.

8. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    one day down 4 more to go..:mad2:

9. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    Only 3 more days to quality hunt, then the invasion begins.:whinging:

10. BUSCHaholic

BUSCHaholic Guest

4 more days baby. take that suckas

11. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Off for veterans day thursday...gonna be hard to go back friday :whistle:

12. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1887373&tid=131306&author=MellerAM]Off for veterans day thursday...gonna be hard to go back friday :whistle:[/rquote]

x2