Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Lake City Range up in Blue Springs...From I-70 take Highway 7 four miles north to Argo Road, then go east for 3 miles. ..probably call Burr Oaks Nature Center to get more info on it...

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Here is Lake City Ranges linkhttp://mdc.mo.gov/areas/ranges/lakecity/ .......You gotta really follow their rules on the range or they will yell at ya like you was 5 years old. They are very safety oriented and I don't blame them after seeing some of the STUPID things people do there. Very organized operation. Just like in boot camp in the Army. Once you get the hang of going by the rules it's great. At least you know that you're not gonna be shot by some numbskull idiot. You can also shoot trap there at two trap houses. Just a mile east is the archery range too.

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
Here is Lake City Ranges linkhttp://mdc.mo.gov/areas/ranges/lakecity/ .......You gotta really follow their rules on the range or they will yell at ya like you was 5 years old. They are very safety oriented and I don't blame them after seeing some of the STUPID things people do there. Very organized operation. Just like in boot camp in the Army. Once you get the hang of going by the rules it's great. At least you know that you're not gonna be shot by some numbskull idiot. You can also shoot trap there at two trap houses. Just a mile east is the archery range too.
It sure is nice to have a well-run range. Much like that one up off 44 around Antire Rd...whatever that one's called. Been to others where idiots started shooting while folks were down range. That's more than enough reason, in my eyes, to give them a friggin' tongue lashin.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Powder Creek Shooting Park

913-422-5063

8601 Monticello Road, Lenexa, KS 66227
Public

Outdoor Pistol (25- 50 yds),

Outdoor Rifle (100-200 yds),

Muzzleloading, Trap, Skeet,

Sporting Clays, Archery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.