Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoot this joker while hunting with LB44 during rifle season. He had a bow and had him at 25 yards, but he was quartering to us and finally picked us off. So I put the hammer down on him when he took off with the boom stick.

[file]83002[/file]

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
Nice one!:claphands:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
:claphands::eek:::claphands:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:cheers::eek:::woot:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
how many times i see it, camoflauge and face paint just don't make sense with all that orange.:D

nice buck:cheers:

·
Registered
444 Posts
[rquote=1501690&tid=104758&author=winger]how many times i see it, camoflauge and face paint just don't make sense with all that orange.:D

nice buck:cheers:[/rquote]

color blind, dont see orange, break up up your outline, and from what i have read bout in all LB's threads, does a lot of ground huntin as i do myself

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
[rquote=1501126&tid=104758&author=Gutbuster44]Shoot this joker while hunting with LB44 during rifle season. He had a bow and had him at 25 yards, but he was quartering to us and finally picked us off. So I put the hammer down on him when he took off with the boom stick.

[/rquote]

FYI..... According to the Agent I talked to..... It is against regs to carry a rifle and bow into the field at any time to hunt deer. Even during rifle season..... According to him, if you carry your bow into the field during rifle season, theoretically, you could kill a deer with it on opening day, and attempt to check it in as a bow kill, that you did not find until rifle season opened. And then kill another buck with your rifle tag.... That is how he explained it to me anyway.....:thinking:

Nice deer, congrats.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts