Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
50-60 lbs.

Gonna let this one go to a good home. Made a deal today on a few others for a great price. This one will come with new cam bushings and 28 inch and 29 inch draw mods. It's not a new bow but it shoots great! This is the bow that won the MWT long shoot last Saturday. The price is for bare bow.

MWT bottom dollar price of $280 shipped

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could say that. Wife says some of them have to go. Not trying to hurt anyone on this one, would just like to get my money back. Hope you get to shoot that Cybertec soon. Let me know if you like it.

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post pics soon.

BTH

·
Registered
427 Posts
Isn't that the 1 u shot sat. U just keep try'n to find one that shoots better. GOOD LUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) U could almost open up ur own used bow shop. U need someone to set one up for ya, come up and see me and Mike. We'll fix those bowtechs right up.:cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey bodoodle way a head of you on the used bow shop. Coming in August to bigtimearchery.com. Still don't have all the kinks worked out, but that's the plan stan. I don't keep trying to find one that shoots better, just trying different ones and not lose any money trying them. Know what I mean?

This one is actually a really good price. I am not making any money after I pay for the new cam bushings for it. I just wanted to offer it hear on the sight at a great price, it's not everyday you can pick up a great bow for less than $300 shipped. You sold your MQ32 for less than $300 and people on here jumped all over it, figured I would offer a great bow for a great price also, that way if someone wanted to upgrade, or simply start out they could get a great bow to do that.

BTH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.