Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,

I haven't been to a bow shoot since the spring of '04. Does anybody have a schedule?? in the next few weeks I would like to go to a few but they have to be close to Kingdom City because I have to work Sunday nights.....gotta have a nap you know...

Chromie

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
mexico is having one next weekend,jeff cityand palmyra are hosting one on following weekend

·
5,631 Posts
Christian Bowhunters have one at Binder Lake in Jeff City this upcoming Saturday, the 19th.

Also the Capital City Bowbenders have one at the United Sportsman's club on the 27th.

I'll be at both.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
mexico is having one next weekend,jeff cityand palmyra are hosting one on following weekend
where is the Mexico range, how many targets, and which day do they shoot.....count me in I'll be there......I'll have to shoot and shag @$$ but I would love to shoot a couple courses before bow season.....might try to make the one in Jeff too I liked that course, but if I remember correctly you gotta be long winded to walk that course.......

thanks fellas

Chromie

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
its thirty six targets,pretty easy walkin.its about three miles out on 22 like your going to centrailia,when you see the club golf cart place slow down and turn left on the gravel,there will be a sign saying archery shoot. go over the tracks, about a mile on the gravel and your there.it's on the right hard to miss.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
You'll get plenty of info. here. Seems like jMac knows where all the 3-D shoots are. Too bad he don't know where all the bucks are :D.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
yepper right acroos the road,actually arthur hills owns where the range is also.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heck that sounds like a good time.....are the targets in hunting situations or are they stretched out like the Jeff City shoot used to be......not scared just want to be prepared....I would go shoot so now if the wind weren't blowin' so hard.....

Chromie

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
basically hunting situations,two ranges, several thirty yard targets a couple might stretch into forty usually the elk,not a lot of small targets.a good mixture of different animals on it nto a bad shoot really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.