Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remington 700 ADL chambered in .204 Ruger, 24" blued barrel with synthetic stock.

Includes the sling, Leupold rings and bases, Leupold Vari-X III 3.5x10 scope, and approx 80 rounds of ammo.

Still have the original box for the rifle and the scope with all paperwork.

This gun is in like new condition. Less then 100 rounds have been shot through this rifle.

$800 or best reasonable offer.

Thanks,

[file]8145[/file]

·
19,583 Posts
Would you consider any trade offers? :peepwall:

And...would you sell (or trade for) the rifle, without the scope?

AND - if'n you don't mind the question, why are you selling it?

You could always answer me via U2U, if you prefer, on any or all questions...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rick,

I would really rather have the cash then a trade.

I'd probably consider selling the rifle minus the scope. Would need to check out what the rifle by it self is worth. Pretty sure the scope cost more then the gun did.

The reason I am selling it is I have had it for close to two years now and have never hunted with it. I had it out one time to sight in the scope and once at the range just to punch some paper. Also, need to be rounding up some $$$ for a family trip back to Thailand in the spring.

If you are interested in it, I could meet you in Clinton sometime if that is closer for you.

Dan

·
19,583 Posts
Hey, Dan...

I've been looking for a deal on a .204, for some time, and that rifle sure meets my requirements.

But, I'm cash poor right now, so that's why I was asking about a possible trade.

I know what you mean about the scope, too. I have the exact same one myself (which is why I asked about selling the rifle without the scope).

Oh well ~ I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

With a nice rifle like that + topped off with a top-of-the line scope, you shouldn't have too much of a problem selling it. Good luck on selling 'er...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.