Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wood Couch Bumper Table Automotive exterior
Table Wood Picture frame Interior design Shelf
Air gun Trigger Wood Bicycle part Shotgun
Picture frame Window Wood Air gun Trigger
Automotive tire Bumper Wood Automotive design Office equipment
Property Furniture Shelf Table Couch
Automotive tire Wood Bumper Rectangle Automotive exterior
Good shooting gun. I bought a 300 Win Mag and this is now just sitting in the safe. I have a good spread of calibers that each have a specific purpose. With the 300 WM, I now feel I am over-covered in the big game/long range category. Would make a great Christmas gift.

Let me know if interested or any questions. I have not been on MO Whitetails in a while but am a very active member/seller on Archery Talk under the same username: MoeJoe517
I am in the Wentzville/O'Fallon area

$500

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's giving me static cause he knows how much I want a 7Mag and because I hunt with a 243 now. I've always wanted a real mans gun....
ha...gotcha. Nothing wrong with a 243....one of my best shooting rifles. But definitely not a do it all rifle. Rem 700 is a good platform to build on if you are into customizing

·
Banned
7,228 Posts
I almost feel like you're trolling me into buying it at this point!
ha...gotcha. Nothing wrong with a 243....one of my best shooting rifles. But definitely not a do it all rifle. Rem 700 is a good platform to build on if you are into customizing

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,743 Posts
Do a little bed work and that thing will probably drive tacks. Mine does. I did add a timney trigger but it shot damn good without it.
I did this to a CDL SF and it made it the second most accurate rifle I own... I did the same thing to #1 but it is a different action. Unbelievably accurate.

Reactions: killmode
1 - 20 of 28 Posts