Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Registered
1,119 Posts
2022 Fall Deer & Turkey Regs View attachment 237195

First column is Archery & Firearms

Second column is Archery & ML only.
I literally just pulled up the same information. Don’t ask me why I could t find it before. I’ve wasted a lot of time looking for this. Matter of fact I stayed up till midnight looking for something like this. I swear I have gone over this very same thing quite a bit but I never saw these tables.

I’ve been wrong before it won’t be the last time. I appreciate it.

Been dying to kill something with my grandfather in laws 30-06 ever since he passed it down to me.

Reactions: trapperBR549

· Registered
5,608 Posts
I would embrace MO allowing open sighted straight wall cartridge rifles over alllowing Machine Pistols in the ML season... I'll say that much. A lot of states have Straight Wall rules now, although I think those are just as absurd as only allowing slugs and ML's like IL does.... But, then again... I'm not a communist.
With all the B.S. they have allowed the former muzzle loading season to become I can’t believe they haven’t allowed shotgun slug to be included. It’s more realistic than some of the other offerings allowed. Shaking my head, again and again.

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Doesn’t change the fact that I have not found a designated parking area on public ground that wasn’t marked archery and muzzleloader only, and I’ve been to units not marked as such in the regs. I have messaged MDC about it.

· Registered
4,740 Posts
nice jab. You’re a few days late
This information was provided to you in the past. You press on, never in doubt and often wrong. Don't understand why that is when the information is so easily accessible.

• Haha
Reactions: Bryan Heimann

· Registered
33,170 Posts
41 - 51 of 51 Posts