Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
19,117 Posts
hey mcb, do me a favor and dissassemble that 11-48 and tell me if the metal ring is still tight inside the forearm end, the ring im refering to is inside the forearm right underneath the magazine cap, definate good gun, one of the original inertia recoil guns

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
My BIL has this gun in 16, and its one of the best pheasant guns I've ever seen. Good luck to whomever gets this one.

·
19,117 Posts
cool because once they give out it's all but impossible to get em fixed well enough to shoot, i wore one out in a 12ga, but i beat it to death on a skeet range, probably 80,000 to 100,000 shells through the 12ga, and no matter what was used we couldn't keep it solid in the forearm, 400.00 seems a fair price

·
19,117 Posts
great gun, got to love the action on these, 300.00 is a good deal

·
19,117 Posts
i wish it was a 20 or .410, id a bought it at 400.00

·
19,117 Posts
guys this is an older auto, but is second 2 none, my 11-48 never jammed, never failed in anyway, and only after i beat her to death on the skeet range by running over 80k rounds through her did i start to have troubles, an inertia operated action thats lightning fast, handled great for me, i shot plenty of 25's with it, this here 16ga is the same gun, and 300.00 is well worth this Remington Model

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.