Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the smallest broadhead diameter allowed in MO?

· Registered
14,501 Posts
I think anything below a needle point, would be....pointless

· Registered
2,672 Posts
I do not know that it would be pointless, I think it would have a very small point though!

· Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
As usual Hayzer....THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

The reason I was asking is I just tried this fixed blade I've never shot before and fell in love with it. It only has a 1" cutting diameter though. Believe it or not, they are shooting exactly like my field points. Actually, they seem to stabilize my arrow better. They are the wasp bullet. You guys gotta give em a shot!

· Registered
754 Posts
Originally posted by cfdjay
Originally posted by Hayzer
As usual Hayzer....THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

The reason I was asking is I just tried this fixed blade I've never shot before and fell in love with it. It only has a 1" cutting diameter though. Believe it or not, they are shooting exactly like my field points. Actually, they seem to stabilize my arrow better. They are the wasp bullet. You guys gotta give em a shot!
I've used the Wasp SST for years. It's an 1 3/8" I think but goes through deer like they're not even there. The bullet should do the same.

· Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm tellin' ya Mark, this is one of the best kept secrets in bowhunting. I can't believe these broadheads don't get more press.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.