1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lunch break commander
8,344 Posts
no but welcome

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Hey are you the old DRYLANDER from the Mathews forum? If so, I was trying to find you on there the other day to see if you even got on anymore. I was going to hit you up for a Reform hunt if you were interested over the next couple weeks. I'm on xmas break during that time from work.

I haven't heard anything about the MZ hunt at Reform. Blevely here on the forum might of heard something though because he's is a Reform regular and lives in Fulton.

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
No numbers have been released yet and there isn't a sould talking around here yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by seth_turner_04
Hey are you the old DRYLANDER from the Mathews forum? If so, I was trying to find you on there the other day to see if you even got on anymore. I was going to hit you up for a Reform hunt if you were interested over the next couple weeks. I'm on xmas break during that time from work.

I haven't heard anything about the MZ hunt at Reform. Blevely here on the forum might of heard something though because he's is a Reform regular and lives in Fulton.
Yep thats me Seth ive been up their a few times this year and seen deer but that place isnt what it used to be. I talked to a agent that said he was against having that gun hunt again this year but the higher ups at the plant insisted on it. That being said I did see a 160 + in that spot I told you about thanks to a beagle.

·
King of Callaway
42,638 Posts
Well, I hunt the area around there and know most the neighbors, we didn't see as many as we usally do this year, but there coming out a little more know

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive been able to hunt all over the U,S and that spot of ground is or at least could be some of the best around. Thanks for for the heads up on the deer movment.

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Yea I haven't hunted it much the past two years due to gas prices and better hunting access closer to home. It's good that you at least got to see a bruiser though. :rock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts