Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Yea, thats definitely what I said in my post...your reply totally reflects your John Wayne qoute, "Life's hard, it's even harder if you're stupid" . Thanks for your intelligent reply Antler Dazed!
You are welcome,glad I could help.Now get back to riding around checking out license plates.You’ll surely kill something,good luck

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
It's true what they say..."you can't fix stupid". Thanks again for your valuable feedback.
Yep I’m pretty dumb for sure but at least I don’t cry about who is hunting what , I just hunt and let the chips fall where they may.All you hear is out of stater this out of stater this can’t see no deer cause out of stater this blah blah blah.

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
You are obviously an authority on all things hunting and your opinion is the only one that counts on anything that you care to comment about on this forum. All Hail the King of Missouri Whitetail Forum, AntlerDazed! I would much rather have generated a serious discussion about this with my original post but I guess I should have known better than to think that was possible.
I’m definitely an expert on crying about out of staters I am one.Your post required no expert advice.All it was is you was upset cause Reform CA during the rut was loaded with trucks and most was from out of state.Did you want some one to say it will be ok soon buddy the mean out of staters will be gone in a week give it time,we are all here for you.You want pinpoints on a good spot free of competition?Somebody to offer up their farm to you to hunt?I mean what is there to discuss other than drum up another omg the out of staters are taking away all the hunting spots post.

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Obviously a totally ungrateful out of stater. So as a tax paying citizen of the State of Missouri, I shouldn't concern myself with ungrateful people like you coming here in unchecked hoards, putting a strain on the system? Sorry but I choose to make this an issue and will conntinue to do so. It's out of control in my opinion. Time for change.
We own a house and pay taxes where we hunt.Plus pay the landowner a good side income for his property.I’ll trade with you if you can keep all the out of staters out our fisheries,out our oil refineries and off shore rigs taking away jobs,and out of the good duck hunting areas.Public land problems don’t just exist on Reform CA that’s my point.

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
There is a small, 40-50 acre place near me..... It's bow only, and no one hunts it at all. There are some nice deer around there too. Look for small WMA's, do some scouting, you can find places on public land, it just takes more work. So, it's either time or money. Spend time scouting and find a place, or spend money one a lease or buying your own place.
Yeah there is a 300-400 acre piece by us surrounded by big private land,and a big Smithfield Pig farm.Nobody seems to hunt it and looks jam up.If I wasn’t a dumbazz ungrateful out of stater I might share it 🤣

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Most public land hunters hunt within 1000 yards of where they park to walk in.Walk further hunt harder and you can kill deer.The ungrateful out of staters don’t control your legs

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
An intelligent discussion about something that I care about is what I was hoping for. Not a bunch of smart *** replies from dumb asses like you.
There was intelligence disguised in many post you failed to see because you didn’t want to see it.Every state could eliminate out of staters or limit it to very few and then others do the same and then so on an so on until there is no fun to be had nowhere.Public land typically gets pressured Oct 31st-Nov15th,is it really that bad or can everyone just enjoy the outdoors all over the country and not complain about the state on someone’s license plate.And it’s easy to call someone a dumbazz on a message board.Our house is in Princeton,MO if you want to discuss hunting or calling me a dumbazz you welcome anytime sugar

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Cancel culture,you mean like limiting who has access to what
No, not at all but did you expect me to be? You're the one insinuating that you want a physical confrontation. Ridiculous!
See that is where you are wrong I said discuss hunting or calling me a dumbazz in person that choice be yours.Just saying it’s very easy to call people names when you don’t like their opinion.See that’s what it boils down to.A lot of people have the opinion the hunting is fine how it is.You might not like how the express that opinion but when you make a post you accept not everyone will agree.If you can’t take the heat take up another sport.Or just learn a sense of humor an take hour thong out your crack

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
I count at least 5 large CA's in this small area..... Whetstone, Reform, Danville, Daniel Boone, and Little Lost crick. Surely, somewhere in all that acreage is a place to get away from NR's like Antlercrazed... :D
View attachment 225942
There is no escaping us,we will find it and we will hunt it 🤪

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
NR kill about 7.5% of the harvest,deer hunter numbers overall all over the country and of residents of Mo are down cause nobody wants to bow hunt anymore and kids are getting out of hunting an into video games.The harvest has to be a certain level they aren’t changing crap until the harvest model they want gets out of wack and right now there is less deer killed than back in 2006 in MO.MO has way more deer than Iowa.So they only chance of anything changing is MO going to 1 buck and that’s about it

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Thanks for the info, glad you have it all figured out.
Yep I’m good like that I can read a deer report where they tell you why they do certain things and etc.You should give it a try.Public land by your house is jam packed so you should have about a week or so to read.Goodluck

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
I'll be back on Reform this weekend giving it a shot. I'll make sure to say hello to some of your LA buddies. I can give them directions to your place near Princeton if you like? I'm sure they would appreciate you sharing your lease. Best wishes and good luck on your hunt.
Hell I may just come hunt Reform on my way home with them

1 - 20 of 56 Posts