Reezen

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by huntingnut38, Oct 28, 2010.

1. huntingnut38

huntingnut38 New Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Im thinking about getting a Reezen. Was wanting to know about it. Any of you guys shoot it and if so how do you like it. And If you shot the Z7 which would you prefer

2. mathewsshooter89

mathewsshooter89 Active Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Osage County, Mo
    Both are great bows. The Z7 has the reverse roller guard which make the draw smoother than the reezon. You really cant go wrong with either one. I have the Z7 now, but last year i killed two big bucks with my reezen.

3. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    I cant tell a diffrence with the reverse roller cam

4. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
  5. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Reezens are pretty good bows except for Cummin's. His is junk and misses alot:D

6. BowHunterKc

BowHunterKc New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    All the Mathews bows are great. I had a Reezen and now i have the DXT , you really cant go wrong but the Z-7 is hard to beat.

7. Fur and Feathers

Fur and Feathers New Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Parkville, mo
    mathews makes great bows. I have a monster 7.0 so fast, very smooth and alarmingly quiet. I love it.:D

8. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    Nother vote for Switchback. Best hunting bow of all time. I currently have the Drenalin and has almost same specs as the Switchy just a couple years newer, slimmer, and a hair faster but not by much. Couple of great ones.:cheers:

9. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I have a Reezen 7 and like it a lot. Fast son of a gun for sure.

Pretty much all of Mathews bows are nice though, so you won't have a problem whichever you choose.

Good luck.:2thumbsup:

10. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    I've not shot a Reezen but I have a Drenalin and my buddy has a Z7. I honestly thought my Drenalin drew smoother than the Z7, but they felt the same on the shot. They are all great bows. :cheers: