redneck stand assembly

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by riverbottomhunter, Jul 17, 2017.

1. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Active Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Has anyone on here assembled a redneck stand that their blinds go on? If so, about how long does it take and how big of a pain was it?

I am trying to decide between a sportsmans condo or a redneck. The redneck dealer I talked with has never put a stand together so he couldn't give me an idea of what kind of process it was. Also, what is the best method of getting it stood up?

2. Sentinel

Sentinel Member

Sep 15, 2011
    USA
    I would get the Muddy blind. It is similar to the redneck, but I like the way it is built better. It is my understanding that the blind comes preassembled and the base takes one or two hours to set up. All of them will cost you about the same amount of money.

3. Stonewall1

Stonewall1 Member

Nov 1, 2015
    I've put a few of them together. With two or three guys it took about an hour or two. We built the stand then set the blind on top with the tractor.

4. cueball2

cueball2 New Member

Jul 7, 2009
    You can you tube it. shows you how to assemble and stand

5. Sully

Sully Bait Plotter Extraordinar

Aug 28, 2007
    Truman lake , MO
    Redneck is about an hour with two people ... Not hard to assemble with blind attached and then stand up ( tip over )

6. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Active Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Thanks. Looks like they come with the rebar ground anchors. I have a small tractor and loader so might not be too bad to set up with the blind already on it since will just be me and the mrs putting it up.