RED ALERT

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by yankee, May 30, 2009.

1. yankee

yankee Senior Member

WINGS ARE ABOUT TO MEET THE PENGUINS FOR THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS, GAME 1

first time in 25yrs that we have had a stanley cup rematch, this is truly an event to watch:banana::banana:

2. TrackerCasey

TrackerCasey Active Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Mid-Michigan
    :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

3. Buckngator

Buckngator New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    [rquote=1280860&tid=89624&author=yankee]WINGS ARE ABOUT TO MEET THE PENGUINS FOR THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS, GAME 1

first time in 25yrs that we have had a stanley cup rematch, this is truly an event to watch:banana::banana:[/rquote]

Michigan must still be full of hockey heads. I grew up in MI and the only thing I remember is the Tigers in 68(?). Lions sucked then and still do, Ohio State usually owned MU but it was fun to watch, neither could win the Rose Bowl and still can't. Iwill be uo there in a couple of weeks so maybe friends and relatives will be talking Red Wings. Good Luck!!:cheers:

4. yankee

yankee Senior Member

thanks BnG, wher abouts you going to be in Michigan??

5. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Go Penguins! :D

:peepwall:

6. yankee

yankee Senior Member

scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wings up 1-0:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

7. Buckngator

Buckngator New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Going to Clio for a family function. I grew up in Alpena, hunted and fished up there as a kid, also use to deer hunt in the UP around Newberry. Nice country, I just couldn't make a living up there, plus I had a bit of nomad in me and wanted to see other things. Still have a lot of friends and relatives in NE MI and my folks are buried up there. Enjoy the game(s). Hope the Wings pull it off. I was also pulling for MSU at the NCAA after MIZZOU bowed out but didn't quite happen.

8. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1280880&tid=89624&author=Buckngator]Going to Clio for a family function. I grew up in Alpena, hunted and fished up there as a kid, also use to deer hunt in the UP around Newberry. Nice country, I just couldn't make a living up there, plus I had a bit of nomad in me and wanted to see other things. Still have a lot of friends and relatives in NE MI and my folks are buried up there. Enjoy the game(s). Hope the Wings pull it off. I was also pulling for MSU at the NCAA after MIZZOU bowed out but didn't quite happen.[/rquote] my folks live in hillman my brother lives on fletchers flood waters, im not to dang far from clio..an hour drive maybe, i lived in oscoda for years, then moved south

9. yankee

yankee Senior Member

end of first period 1-1, sure is a physical game, hit or be hit action going on, if second period brings the same action, it'll be 1 of the hardest fought games i have seen this playoff season

10. Buckngator

Buckngator New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Yankee: Small world I guess, I used to fish the floodwaters, nice pike fishing. My dad's hunting camp was outside of Hillman in the Long Swamp off of Truax Road. My camp in MO is kind of similar in style. In MO they call them farms, I refer to my place as camp, must be a yankee thing:cheers: Do you deer hunt up there or in MO? I understand the herd has a lot of issues up there, bovine TB etc. I will quit bothering you so you can keep into the game.
    BnG

11. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1280891&tid=89624&author=Buckngator]Yankee: Small world I guess, I used to fish the floodwaters, nice pike fishing. My dad's hunting camp was outside of Hillman in the Long Swamp off of Truax Road. My camp in MO is kind of similar in style. In MO they call them farms, I refer to my place as camp, must be a yankee thing:cheers: Do you deer hunt up there or in MO? I understand the herd has a lot of issues up there, bovine TB etc. I will quit bothering you so you can keep into the game.
    BnG[/rquote] it is the opinion of a bunch that the bovine TB was a scam, created by insurance companies and cattle asscotion, nothing more, cept for the fact they killed of 5 counties worth of deer, i hunt up north UP style near crystal falls, and also hunt my place here in the thumb of Michigan, i own property here in lapeer county

12. yankeesgirl

yankeesgirl New Member

Nov 18, 2008
  13. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1280906&tid=89624&author=yankeesgirl]Hey everyone can watch the game at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/puckyou :claphands::claphands::claphands:[/rquote]But why would we wanna :stirpot:, it's baseball season :woot: and the Cards are king down here. :banana::banana:

14. TrackerCasey

TrackerCasey Active Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Mid-Michigan
    I rather have root canal than watch baseball

15. yankee

yankee Senior Member

scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2-1 wings are up:banana::banana::banana::banana:

16. yankee

yankee Senior Member

scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 3-1 wings:banana::banana::banana::banana:

17. yankee

yankee Senior Member

game 1 goes to the wings:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

18. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1280978&tid=89624&author=yankee]game 1 goes to the wings:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:[/rquote]

Boo! :stirpot: