reconmindations

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by deerhunter893, May 22, 2009.

1. deerhunter893

deerhunter893 New Member

Sep 27, 2008
    St.charles
    Alright am thinking about geting a new bow site and just dont know what would be a good overall bow site that lights up and also would you suggest three pin or four pin.

2. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    I have a truglo bright-site extreme on my bow and really like it. It's pretty basic but I don't like to take far shots and am not into 3d so it works well for me.

[file]58176[/file]

3. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO

[file]58177[/file]

4. I would shoot a Missouri made Toxonics :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

http://www.toxonics.com/

:cheers:

5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

The sword sites look mighty nice to me.

:cheers::cheers:

6. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1272320&tid=89070&author=henry] The sword sites look mighty nice to me.

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

Love'em. Great sight IMO

7. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    [rquote=1272221&tid=89070&author=Reflex]I have a truglo bright-site extreme on my bow and really like it. It's pretty basic but I don't like to take far shots and am not into 3d so it works well for me.[/rquote]

same here

8. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    This Trophy Ridge has everything I like...pins are bright and it doesn't vibrate at all!

[file]58204[/file]

9. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    I have a Viper sight and a Spot Hogg Hoggit, both have very bright pins and you need no light for them, you can't see the pins, it's too dark to shoot anyway.

Now for the # of pins, all depends on what type of shooting you are planning on doing. Honestly, 3 pins is plenty for hunting and 3d shooting.

10. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    [rquote=1272608&tid=89070&author=MoBowman]
    Now for the # of pins, all depends on what type of shooting you are planning on doing. Honestly, 3 pins is plenty for hunting and 3d shooting. [/rquote]

That's just cuz you can't see out there far enough to use more than three pins. :scared:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hello Mike, how ya been?:wave::wave:

11. cowboy

cowboy New Member

[rquote=1272534&tid=89070&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1272320&tid=89070&author=henry] The sword sites look mighty nice to me.

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

Love'em. Great sight IMO[/rquote]

I will have a sword by the time hunting season rolls around. High quality sight for a really good price. :2thumbsup:

12. deadeye5

deadeye5 Active Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Kcmo
    multi pins spott hogg
    single pin hha