Rebel

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
  2. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
  4. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Okay I got it! Fun it will be!!!:D:cheers:

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
  8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Everybody :wave:

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Rebel, tell me a funny joke. Hayzer you got any? I'm looking for a gut buster. 7&7 has worked it's magic!:claphands::claphands::D

10. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

:wave:
    Hi Cherokee and everyone else.

11. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?†he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."

12. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

[rquote=1894248&tid=131931&author=Rebel]It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?†he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."

[/rquote]

so which one will be u :claphands:

13. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    Three women die together in an accident
    and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.

St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on . very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

:quackquack:

14. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    LOL!!!!!

I remember 1,

Little Johnny sittin on the street corner stirring a bucket of crap, preacher walked by and asked what he was making. Johnny said A preacher! Preacher just walked on by. Teacher walked up, Johnny what are you making? Johnny said A teacher, she walked away in a huff. Pretty soon a cop walked up and asked what he was making. Johnny said I was going to make a Cop, but I don't think I have enough crap!

15. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Best everrrrrr

Deer hunting is fun :D

16. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    A motorist in a Mercedes was driving through the countryside on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, having a lovely time, when he came to an area of the road that was covered with a rather large puddle of water from a previous rain storm. Worried that he was going to damage the car and its engine in the deep water, he asked a local farmer (who just happened to be standing near the large pool of water) how deep the water was.
    "Arr", said the local farmer "That water only be a few inches deep!"
    Relieved, the motorist edged his car into the water, expecting to come out the other side in no time. Instead, as he drove in, the water came right up the side of the car, and the engine sputtered to a halt. Sitting there with the water along with and a floating weed lapping at the window, the motorist yelled at the local angrily: "I thought you said this water was only a few inches deep!!!"

"Well", replied the local farmer "It only come up to the waist of them there ducks!"