Realtree Roadtrips Season 6

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by deputy_d, May 27, 2009.

1. deputy_d

deputy_d New Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Springfield
    Anyone Seen it? I have all the other dvd's so i assume "i'll just break down and buy it. But I was wondering if anyone has saw any of it.

2. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Are they even gonna have a season 6? I thought they have the new show out called "Bone Collectors"??

3. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    I really like the roadtrip series

4. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1276690&tid=89356&author=blevely]I really like the roadtrip series[/rquote]

+1

5. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    They will have a season 6. The Bone collectors is another show that the Outdoor channel asked him to produce/host. He does more tv and makes more $$$$ than you could ever imagine

6. cowboy

cowboy Active Member

I have it and i'm not impressed. I have a feeling the Bone Collectors will be the new rage. Michael doesnt kill a whitetail on the new roadtrips. Some of the other hunts are ok. The new drury and primos videos are :cheers:good as usual.

7. MOGC

MOGC Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2008
    SE Ozark's
    I'm not a Waddel fan, wouldn't waste money of a video with that over played character in it.

8. trappersteve

trappersteve New Member

Oct 6, 2008
    St. Louis, MO
    weird....people don't like waddel either...add him to to the list too.

9. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    ppl are jealous plain and simple

10. Steven

Steven Member

Oct 28, 2005
    Fenton/Owensville
    yea, i bet most of us would love to have his job. i know i would...er make that lee's job lol

11. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    [rquote=1278511&tid=89356&author=Steven]yea, i bet most of us would love to have his job. i know i would...er make that lee's job lol[/rquote]

you would get tired of tiffany after about a month, I know I would

12. Steven

Steven Member

Oct 28, 2005
    Fenton/Owensville
    that's when i would get my ear plugs

13. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1278519&tid=89356&author=20 feet high][rquote=1278511&tid=89356&author=Steven]yea, i bet most of us would love to have his job. i know i would...er make that lee's job lol[/rquote]

you would get tired of tiffany after about a month, I know I would[/rquote]

Tiff I wouldn't get tired of her, when I was done I'd leave for a day and go back to Tiff for some more quility time and then leave again:D:dancin::roll2:

14. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    [rquote=1278546&tid=89356&author=hillbilly][rquote=1278519&tid=89356&author=20 feet high][rquote=1278511&tid=89356&author=Steven]yea, i bet most of us would love to have his job. i know i would...er make that lee's job lol[/rquote]

you would get tired of tiffany after about a month, I know I would[/rquote]

Tiff I wouldn't get tired of her, when I was done I'd leave for a day and go back to Tiff for some more quility time and then leave again:D:dancin::roll2:[/rquote]

good point but what about the off season, she would still nag you to death...imagine having to ride to the tree stand then back to the house then dinner, the the good part then repaet the process for a month...