Randy Moss???

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by MJO21, Nov 3, 2010.

1. MJO21

MJO21 Active Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Union, MO
    What do you think? I would like to see the Rams pick him up if he is still available. I never thought that he was that big of a loud mouth, especially compared to the other recent receivers who are considered or think themselves "great". Still a deep threat and among the best hands in the NFL, not to mention we are a bit weak at WR right now.

MJO

2. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    could be worse, TO, cough to cough :wave:

3. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

I wouldn't want him ever. Hes pancreatic cancer!!!!

why do you think teams keep letting him walk. Its not worth it.......

would be more hareful than helpful to our newly entrusted ROOKIE QB

did you see that interview!!!! He isn't even close to a team player OR a good person. you don't need that on a team, that has just started go climb their way out of this canyon of a hole. YES i do understand people have bad days here and there, but hes just an idiot..

4. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    Bradford desperately needs a WR to throw to. Randy Moss, from everything I've been hearing is/was loved by all his teammates. Take a flyer on him. If it doesnt work out, then let him go. No harm, no foul, no wasted 3rd round draft pick on him. I think he would energize the team, Bradford and the fans.

5. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    While I don't like the guy, what does any team really have to lose if they take a flyer on him? His teammates like him. He can still stretch the field. He'd immediately make the rest of the WRs on the team better simply because he draws coverage. If he "wants" to play, he still can.

6. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1877569&tid=130774&author=cummins5.9]While I don't like the guy, what does any team really have to lose if they take a flyer on him? His teammates like him. He can still stretch the field. He'd immediately make the rest of the WRs on the team better simply because he draws coverage. If he "wants" to play, he still can.[/rquote]

Yep, and if you don't like him... Cut him again. Really nothing to lose, and the Ram's need receivers....:shrug:

7. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog Active Member

Apr 15, 2003
    Maryland Heights,Mo
    I stopped watching pro football beacause of clowns like him. Havent watched one game in over 3 years.

8. TATER

TATER Active Member

Ask the Vikings players if they "still like him" after what he did? Ask the Oakland players who played with him when he quit on them if they still "like him"? i don't get it. I wouldn't have the dude on my team on a bet.:mad2:

9. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    [rquote=1877569&tid=130774&author=cummins5.9]While I don't like the guy, what does any team really have to lose if they take a flyer on him? His teammates like him. He can still stretch the field. He'd immediately make the rest of the WRs on the team better simply because he draws coverage. If he "wants" to play, he still can.[/rquote]

Sorry, but if you listen to ESPN, his teammates DO NOT like him. Like they are saying on Mike and Mike in the morning.....BUYER BEWARE!

10. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL

Not to mention opening holes for SJ. Won't be able to stick 8 in the box anymore every play.

11. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    I don't like him but he is a better receiver than anything the rams have right now.

12. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    I don't like Moss either. He's a primadonna, just like every other great NFL receiver it seems. But he can stretch the field and that's what Bradford needs. He's gotta have someone that can catch a ball more than 10 yards down the field. Look what Bradford did for Mark Clayton. Yeah, Clayton's a nice receiver, not great, but solid and Bradford made him a force. Killed my fantasy team when he went down. :(

13. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I don't care who is playin for the Rams, as long as they win.

So, if he'll help them win, sign him.:shrug:

14. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    And big steps for the Rams too, considered we're actually talking about them!! Steps in the right direction, fellas.

15. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    Moss is a fiest or famine type player. If hes happy he will perform like a hall of famer and if he's not happy he will be a cancer to the team and drag them down with him.

16. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    True, he DOES take plays off. Always has and always will. But I haven't heard as much cancer talk I guess as you have. I've been listening every day and from what everyone has been saying, he is very much liked by his teammates. They said this am that he lost a couple of his Vikings teammates with the caterer incident, but if he was that big of a cancer, no way the Vikings trade a 3rd rounder for him. They already had him and know what he's all about. There's also talk about the Pats wanting him back if he clears waivers, which he won't.

17. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    Different coach with the Vikings and different QB. How long did he stay? Hmmmmm. I guess he's just a warm cuddly teddy bear.:blah::blah::blah:

18. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1877743&tid=130774&author=hun10]Different coach with the Vikings and different QB. How long did he stay? Hmmmmm. I guess he's just a warm cuddly teddy bear.:blah::blah::blah:[/rquote]

I don't think I'd have been too happy with the circus up in QueenLand either.

19. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    [rquote=1877757&tid=130774&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1877743&tid=130774&author=hun10]Different coach with the Vikings and different QB. How long did he stay? Hmmmmm. I guess he's just a warm cuddly teddy bear.:blah::blah::blah:[/rquote]

I don't think I'd have been too happy with the circus up in QueenLand either. [/rquote]

No idea what you are talking about.

20. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1877762&tid=130774&author=hun10][rquote=1877757&tid=130774&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1877743&tid=130774&author=hun10]Different coach with the Vikings and different QB. How long did he stay? Hmmmmm. I guess he's just a warm cuddly teddy bear.:blah::blah::blah:[/rquote]

I don't think I'd have been too happy with the circus up in QueenLand either. [/rquote]

No idea what you are talking about.[/rquote]

Now JR, I know you aren't that dense.