RAGE!!!! (graphic pic)

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by montgohunter, Nov 5, 2010.

1. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    its literallly like throwing an axe through a deer!

[file]146155[/file]

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That's a heck of an opening!

3. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    a blind person could follow that blood trail!

4. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Thats a big hole, and a little deer :rof2: Bet that didnt run far.

5. yankee

yankee Senior Member

what is that to the right of that muzzy hole,??????? TICKS?????

6. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    [rquote=1881809&tid=131052&author=yankee]what is that to the right of that muzzy hole,??????? TICKS?????[/rquote]

Probably stick-tites.

7. wow thats incredible

8. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1881809&tid=131052&author=yankee]what is that to the right of that muzzy hole,??????? TICKS?????[/rquote]

they were those burr things! and it aint a muzzy hole:rof2:

9. yankee

yankee Senior Member

looks like a muzzy hole:D:D:D

10. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    Pic edited to simulate Muzzy hole, you know...for scientific comparison!

[file]146185[/file]

11. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1881863&tid=131052&author=Shrapnel]Pic edited to simulate Muzzy hole, you know...for scientific comparison!

[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::hysterical::hysterical:

us rage guys are having a field day!:D

12. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1881863&tid=131052&author=Shrapnel]Pic edited to simulate Muzzy hole, you know...for scientific comparison!

[/rquote]someone is showing off there photoshop program:rof2: i have killed 2 deer now with a rage, but have not got a hole like that, it must have been the angle you had on the deer?????

13. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    After extreme magnification, those black dots claimed to be "burrs" are actually past Muzzy wounds that have healed and went completely unnoticed by said deer in an earlier interview.

14. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1881867&tid=131052&author=yankee][rquote=1881863&tid=131052&author=Shrapnel]Pic edited to simulate Muzzy hole, you know...for scientific comparison!

[/rquote]someone is showing off there photoshop program:rof2: i have killed 2 deer now with a rage, but have not got a hole like that, it must have been the angle you had on the deer?????[/rquote]

YOU GOT ME! she was extreme quartering away and i dont shoot does this time of year but she was limping....so i figured i would give it a go...and i think what happened was the edge of the broadhead caught her side so it opened up and went into her...it was a 25 yard shot and the arrow came out the front...she went MAYBE 10 yards

15. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1881870&tid=131052&author=Shrapnel]After extreme magnification, those black dots claimed to be "burrs" are actually past Muzzy wounds that have healed and went completely unnoticed by said deer in an earlier interview.[/rquote]:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: thought maybe it was birdshot from a shotgun, i was told pellets won't penetrate the skin:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

16. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    I believe you, in top secret super slow mo unreleased video footage, you can actually see the side of the deer open up BEFORE the rage gets there, they say it's less traumatic in the end.

17. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1881874&tid=131052&author=Shrapnel]I believe you, in top secret super slow mo unreleased video footage, you can actually see the side of the deer open up BEFORE the rage gets there, they say it's less traumatic in the end.[/rquote]

hahaha!:rof2::rof2: shrapnel is on a roll!

18. yankee

yankee Senior Member

he's funny:claphands::claphands: i was running some armored cable last night, and needed to cut the armor, i just shot a rage at it, DONE