Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was this hen turkey crossing the road yesterday and she decided she wanted to race my truck. She was laying them down for at least 100 yards and then decided to fly over the fence.

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
You sure are faster with a camera than I ever will be! By the time I see it I am awed and then once it's gone I kick myself for not takin a pic! Thanks for sharing again.:cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
loooks to me she beat you,you must drive a chevy:hysterical: good pic

·
Registered
70,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very funny yote. I didn't want to run over her. She could be the mother of my 28 lb tom I take in 4 or 5 years ya know. I keep my camera at the ready when ever I am in an area that I know has game. My wife gets on to me for taking pictures while I am driving. I video taped once in Wyoming some antelope while the wife napped. No one esle was awake so I have two hands. One on the wheel and the other running the cam corder. Same way with the digital. I even have a picture of the Stealth Bomber flying over 50 hiway down by Knob Knoster. Just kept the cruise on and snapped away.

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Mailman just let me know when yer gonna be on the road and where?:D Neat Pics!!

Jack:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.