Discussion in 'Social Club' started by r2ahunter, Feb 8, 2006.

1. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    Need to get rid of Quinn and NOW............maybe ol' NORM would come back to finish the season. Heck I'd say anyone could do a better job.:soapbox:
  2. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    How does someone loose to Baylor by 26? Sure wish I could have watched that game.

3. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    I'd say we are prolly gonna have our hands full with K-state.....the only other team Baylor has beatn in the Big 12.
  4. Booches

Booches Member

Jan 8, 2003
    Columbia, Missouri
    Norm could crap a better coaching performance than Quin provided last night.
  5. Wooddust

Wooddust Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2003
    I know there will be repeated calls for his head but whats going on inside that team.....its not all Quins fault, he never shoots a shot.
  6. Hatch

Hatch New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    OFallon MO
    Quinn is their "leader" (Term used loosely) He has lost all respect & control of his team, his team has quit on him and I agree that he has not shot one basket but he is the head honcho and when the job does not get done changes have to be made. No matter who coaches that team it wiould not be very pretty, No Post Play! and a obvious lack of desire on the defensive end, Not good at all I wish Norm would take over before the Big 12 tournament, If for no other reason than the excitement it would generate.:soapbox:
  7. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm

I'd be willin to bet they would actually do some good in the big 12 tourney. Ol' Stormin Norm could take an average team to that tourney and turn it into a winner even if it was just for that tourney.:cheers:
  8. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

When they do make a change,,they need to spend the money to get a coach with a winning reputation. The recruiting will be tough without it. New players won't want to play for this program,,so they will need a coach they will want to play for.

9. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    One word RBH.......BUCKNELL! :stickfight: