Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should be a nice year seeing all duck parks will be quick draw plus all ada blinds are quick draw. Hell i say gary c should even suggest that river blinds just be bi weekly quick draw also as he would never have to get out of bed

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,132 Posts
Great idea!
Quick Draw for everything in life!

· Grrrrrrr
30,201 Posts
I don’t see anything in the mdc website that says quick draw is being implemented at all duck parks.

Is this fake news?

· Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not fake news like msnbc!!!! It was posted at all area duck parks last season and gary c sent me a email to confirm that all duck parks that wasnt quick draw will be this season and goes as follows. 50 percent to quick draw 25 percent to reservation holders so 75 percent of daily draw is quick draw including all ada blinds also as u cant call and reserve a ada blind anymore. So parks with 6-8 spots will have 1-2 spots tops for poorboy unless you dont mind going and hoping the qd person that got pill 3 and up dont show lol. With all the flooding already i think most duck parks will be a huge waste of time unless it dries out and they can get a good ****leburr crop in this year

· Under appreciated
93,233 Posts
Complaining about waterfowling regs has no season apparently.
Why someone would want to participate in something so loathsome and unfair is beyond me.

· Registered
32,997 Posts
Why someone would want to participate in something so loathsome and unfair is beyond me.
Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to b!tch about.

Reactions: Clucker

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Plenty of places to participate that are fair, just not the MDC crown jewels... I hope they all get flooded out and destroyed.

Reactions: STTH and wiser1

· Registered
553 Posts
Poor man will be 50% 25% res 25% quick statewide so poor man will be better at the big 3. Everything is so flooded this year we will probably be hunting volunteer smartweed patches left over. Cant imagine much corn success. Cant wait to be back out after ducks regardless of draw procedure. Valley u should be able to lock down a few ada draws. Grand pass re routed the traffic to make their blind a little more huntable

· Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Poor man will be 50% 25% res 25% quick statewide so poor man will be better at the big 3. Everything is so flooded this year we will probably be hunting volunteer smartweed patches left over. Cant imagine much corn success. Cant wait to be back out after ducks regardless of draw procedure. Valley u should be able to lock down a few ada draws. Grand pass re routed the traffic to make their blind a little more huntable
Yeah gonna get some camo pattern of ****leburr for this season lol. Hey got the duck whistle today and is a very nice slab of cocobola and sounds good to boot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.