Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am a new member, and I was wondering if anyone on here is a member of Hunting Sports Plus? And if so what they think about it, I am thinking of joining and was looking for some feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
i don't know a thing about it, but welcome none the less :cheers:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
:welcome: to MWT.

Hunting Sports Plus is- "Hunting Sports Plus is a very unique hunting club, unlike any other you have ever seen. We lease land from private land owners and our members pay us annual dues to gain access to all of the land we lease. This is different from other clubs or lease brokers because instead of leasing one single property for one single person, we lease hundreds of properties and our members can hunt on all of them on a reservation basis - ALL YEAR LONG!"

Thats what the website said. No I am not a member.

=*=ViperSniper=*=

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
i got into a club like this once and learned the hard way not to do it again
the thing is you dont know who or how many people were there the day before you
and there is no way they can keep out all the locals that know the ground is a club type of lease

·
Registered
18,570 Posts
Some people will have great success in those clubs and others will cuss them. I have never been in one, but it seems part of the problem may be expectations before going into the club.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1491200&tid=104176&author=letemgrow]Some people will have great success in those clubs and others will cuss them. I have never been in one, but it seems part of the problem may be expectations before going into the club. [/rquote]

yep
and mine were way to high :stickfight:

·
Registered
18,570 Posts
[rquote=1491204&tid=104176&author=Bricky][rquote=1491200&tid=104176&author=letemgrow]Some people will have great success in those clubs and others will cuss them. I have never been in one, but it seems part of the problem may be expectations before going into the club. [/rquote]

yep
and mine were way to high :stickfight:[/rquote]

Best I can tell is those clubs are for the guys that are not real die hard hunters and enjoy getting out there as much as shooting something. There is a 700 acre piece next to where I used to hunt that was in one of those clubs and guys came from all over the place to hunt it, OH, PA, NM...you name it.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Welcome Xpress21!

My family and I have been members of HSP for 8 years. We enjoy the opportunity it provides us to hunt many diverse areas and different species without the pressure of public land. Success equals the time and energy you put into it.

If you want to know more feel free to U2U me. :)

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I was once in a club very similar to HSP...if you have time to scout, scout, scout...and if you can get honest information from the club about hunting pressure on land you scout, and you are certain the club will go after tresspassrers with a passion, it can be a very good experience...if you can not be certain of any of the three above, pass on it!

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
What does something like that cost?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts