Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a yamaha big bear all the time 4x4. whats the law around here for driving them on dirt roads? just gotta have a helmet or what? i been seeing a few people driving down dirt roads on atvs, but i been seeing alot conservation trucks lately and dont want any trouble. theres some good fishin around here and i was thinkin shoot ill just hitch up my trailer to my atv and take the backs roads to my fishin hole.
hopefully i can arrow a bird tomorrow mornin.
happy huntin

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
well the law reads you have to be using them for farm use to be on the roads
but as you well know most of them running up and down the gravel roads arent being used for farm use so have fun i reckon but know you can get in trouble if by some chance they decide to inforce it

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
All it takes is a phone call from a neighbor that gets tired of the noise from a loud muffler or a 15 year old burning up roads. If you keep it to a minimum no one should complain.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
If your puttin to and from you shouldnt have a problem but if you are out joyriding and tearing it up the chances of you loosing it are great,so helmets are their to save your brain,you make the choice,I know state parks require them if atv `s are allowed,nice bike by the way;)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Also, if you put one of those slow moving farm implement florescent trangles on the back, it should help. Makes you look more farm like. I have done that on my golf cart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.