Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove around the lake today.(Stockton) No ducks. I mean zero. Usually this time of year, when it cold like this, snow on, there are mallards everywhere. They will bw rafted up weathering the weather. What gives???:thinking:

G

·
they are either in the sky or on the water at last but not least on land :D not sure its been a weird year im just waiting on the honkers

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1527075&tid=106449&author=archer66]Forgot how much snow ya'll got over there....[/rquote]

Couple inches

·
2,644 Posts
Its called late season and time for birds to migrate. It dont always take no food or no open water. Sometimes it's just that time of year for them to head out.

·
2,842 Posts
They are in Arkansas flooded timber and fields.

They have no snow!!! And, it just flooded even more. If the White River is out its banks, can be the best hunting in the world

Saw thousands of honkers/snows feeding along I-70 outside of KC

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1527645&tid=106449&author=rangerdvr]They are in Arkansas flooded timber and fields.

They have no snow!!! And, it just flooded even more. If the White River is out its banks, can be the best hunting in the world

Saw thousands of honkers/snows feeding along I-70 outside of KC[/rquote]

I would agree with that if i hadn't absolutely smoked them this time of year in the same spots when it was even colder. They will hang out around stockton lake into mid january most years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.