Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and picked the bow:Dhad a pretty good hunt tonight one little buck,one gobbler,and one med size bobcat.them things sure are stealthy.the silly thing slipped right up on me looked up at me, came a few more steps then set right down about twelve steps away and we had a staring contest for a few minutes.i guess i blinked and he just kinda put his ears backs stood up and slowly backed into the brush.no way i could have shot him with 06 it was hanging on the tree.but she is on the hit list:whistle:

·
Registered
69,767 Posts
I've locked up the safe as well Yote.....the bow is still sitting by the back door ready to be taken out a few more times this year. What ever falls to the bow for the rest of the season will be paying you a visit...be it a really nice buck or a bobcat....:2thumbsup:

I'll get your address if it is needed.

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
My rifle is in the safe likely to not be used again til next year.
I'll have to run a patch down the bbl and stuff when I know for sure I aint doe hunting, but thats probably academic at this point.

Have to dig the ML outta the back and give that a crack this year!

And, I wanna late-december bowhunt this year. :D

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
you guys put your guns away for an entire year? the HORROR! mine likes being shot every now and again.

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
[rquote=1486326&tid=103861&author=Jeremy]you guys put your guns away for an entire year? the HORROR! mine likes being shot every now and again.[/rquote]
I have other rifles I like to shoot for pleasure.
As much as I like my 7mag, it aint a pleasure gun... I'd rather pay for .223 or .17s. :D

·
17,685 Posts
So Yote do I get a referal check for sending my partner in crime over tresspassing in Mexico to your house Friday:D:smiley:Hope you get that bob cat:cheers:

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm hoping to borrow a buddy's smokepole. These darn bucks have me aggravated. I have seen enough does this season to fill a dumptruck, but only one buck. I sure would like another chance, so I may just try muzzleloader for the first time. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go ahead and take a doe over the next few days.

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1486329&tid=103861&author=hillbilly]So Yote do I get a referal check for sending my partner in crime over tresspassing in Mexico to your house Friday:D:smiley:Hope you get that bob cat:cheers:[/rquote]sure come on over some time and i buy yah lunch.i hope i get about four of them their running every where. yep i went ahead and pulled out the smoke pole when i was putting the 06 away i can't wait.:banana-man-yeah:

·
17,685 Posts
[rquote=1486337&tid=103861&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1486329&tid=103861&author=hillbilly]So Yote do I get a referal check for sending my partner in crime over tresspassing in Mexico to your house Friday:D:smiley:Hope you get that bob cat:cheers:[/rquote]sure come on over some time and i buy yah lunch.i hope i get about four of them their running every where. yep i went ahead and pulled out the smoke pole when i was putting the 06 away i can't wait.:banana-man-yeah:[/rquote]

Well can we at least meet in God's Country Callaway County for lunch then that way I wouldn't be tresspassing:wave::rof2::whistle::2thumbsup::cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well maybe:D met about four of them callawegions last night.they sure are mean:wave:

·
17,685 Posts
:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::cheers:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1486341&tid=103861&author=hillbilly][rquote=1486337&tid=103861&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1486329&tid=103861&author=hillbilly]So Yote do I get a referal check for sending my partner in crime over tresspassing in Mexico to your house Friday:D:smiley:Hope you get that bob cat:cheers:[/rquote]sure come on over some time and i buy yah lunch.i hope i get about four of them their running every where. yep i went ahead and pulled out the smoke pole when i was putting the 06 away i can't wait.:banana-man-yeah:[/rquote]

Well can we at least meet in God's Country Callaway County for lunch then that way I wouldn't be tresspassing:wave::rof2::whistle::2thumbsup::cheers:[/rquote]

why would ya want to go any where else than porkeys :thinking:

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
porkys is in mexico,pretty good bbq:cheers: nope not yet brander i just keep hoping everyday that i pull up and see them ripping that stuff down.although they did get one flat down and heading this way slowly.heards rumors today where the wife works at the edge of town they got theirs out next to them and people have been seeing a monster when their eating lunch cutting across a cut corn field.last time people were seeing one there it scored way over two hundred and by gps it is only a mile to my spot.as soon as the corn is out i'm sending the girls out looking for him on the flats:D it was great meeting you sir:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts