Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rifle season is a hair over 3 months away and locating ammo is still a bit sketchy. If you rely on factory ammo, i'd be checking the gun counter at Wal-Mart every time your there making a beer run or whatever.

I checked 2 around me and a Rural King, nada, zip, nothing.

Enjoy

·
Registered
650 Posts
I found some deer ammo @a Walmart in the "hood" and also 22 LR. I guess they have no use for that kind of ammo in the ghetto.

·
Lunch break commander
8,344 Posts
We are well prepared for deer season but I did score these this evening at a local Wal-Mart for my sister and her husband. They've been looking everywhere for them.
20210720_204901.jpg

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I have been able to find most of what I need so far with a little search. 270, 44 mag and 357 mag have been the hardest to find for me. I was able to pick up 5 boxes of 44 mag Hornady's yesterday, so there is still hope for the other 2 in the next few months.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Palmetto State Armory had some options from Hornday. My Walmart guy said ammo is delivered and stocked Wednesday mornings, I have found more of my rounds on Wed/Thurs than any other day.
found 2 boxes of Winchester 270 Soft Points last week. Going back after work tonight.
EDIT: Lake St Louis Walmart had only CCI 22short and 10 boxes of 350 Legend Winny soft points today.

Reactions: HEAVY

·
Registered
32,193 Posts
I've been able to find decent buys using ammoseek.com

Just got to be patient for the right deal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

Reactions: beanpile
1 - 9 of 9 Posts