Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell or trade a PSE Nova Bowfishing setup and an Indian Archery recurve.
First about the PSE.

It's a PSE Nova target bow that is 60# 28" draw. It's got a Shakespeare Synergy reel on a Sully's reel seat. It's spooled up with 200# fast flight string. It has a wave roller rest on it. Comes with two fiberglass arrows with Sting-a-reee points on it. Used it once last summer and is in great condition. Bought the bow a couple of years ago in Colorado for over 200 bucks and all the accessories were around 80 bucks. Asking 150.00 for the whole setup.

[file]86916[/file]

[file]86917[/file]

also have an Indian Archery Bighorn Recurve for sale. Length is 58" Draw is 50 pounds at 28" A new string is also included. There is a slight twist in the bow, but shouldn't be hard to straighten out. ALso put a new Bear Hair rest on it. Its an older bow and has some wear and marks on it but is still in pretty good shape. Would make a great rig for bowfishing. Asking $75.00

[file]86921[/file]

[file]86918[/file]

Would be interested in trades for .22 rifles/pistols, single shot shotguns/rifles and AR stripped lowers. Or, let me know what you have.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I used to have 2 of those Indian Archery recurves just like that!!! Make someone a dandy bow!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah. It's a good bow, but I'm 6'7" and a 58" recurve stacks just a little too much by the time it gets back to my draw length!! :hysterical:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1528145&tid=106480&author=MoHops]Oh yeah. It's a good bow, but I'm 6'7" and a 58" recurve stacks just a little too much by the time it gets back to my draw length!! :hysterical:[/rquote]

At 6'5", I know that feeling!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
how much for just the reel seat and reel?

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
not a problem just checking

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Price Change!!

Bump

Bowfishing season is just around the corner.

Feeling generous tonight and am willing to take $125 for the PSE setup.

Let me know.
:cheers:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump for warmer weather. It's finally time for bowfishing.

Great rig and recurve if you are looking to get into bowfishing.

$125 for the PSE setup

$75 for the Indian recurve

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
still not willing to part with the seat and reel? just checking :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Question on that reel....do those work like regular fishing reels.....in other words, do I have to remember to push the button before shooting?

Knew someone that had altered his to make it "free spooling" so he didn't have to remember to push the button...don't remember what brand or how he did it though.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
yes atdalake those are just a "heavy duty" fishing reel you have to push the button everytime

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.