Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
I remember my grandfather taking me back behind his place with his bb gun, and having me shoot pop cans.

He'd have me get on one knee, and tell me that was practice for when I had to shoot a charging bear coming down a mountain at me. :D

He said I'd make a fine hunter some day.....what an inspiration!

He's gone now, but those times still stay with me like they were yesterday. :cheers:

Keep her at it BJ. Those times will pay off in leaps and bounds.

Parker

·
19,583 Posts
Alright then!

Good shootin', young lady! :cheers:

Originally posted by Parker

BJ, Its BIG AND ANGLED wrong....I can't quite make it out.
I fixed it....

Please, you guys ~ either check your scanner's settings, and adjust that way ~ or use a pic editor to resize, before posting.

I'm not singling you out, BJ ~ this is a message for everyone.

Lately, of time I'm on-line, I have to spend at least half my time on resizing pics. :roll2:

Because the larger pic's throw the whole thread off, I feel the need to resize 'em, 'cause like many other members, I hate to have to scroll to read the thread.

Besides, members that only have dial-up have to wait a L-O-N-G time, for these huge pic's to load...

Thanks ~ off my soapbox, now... :wave:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
thats awsome
keep that target for when shes 20 it will be priceless to her

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
thats awsome
keep that target for when shes 20 it will be priceless to her
Yep, I'd frame it and put it up on a closet shelf and forget about. She'll love finding that thing several years from now.

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
:cheers::D:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.