Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What was the Best and Worst present you got your Spouse and, will you be in the Doghouse this year?

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Best present I gave her was ME, we got married on Christmas Eve 95', can't think of a bad present

No dog house for me cuz you can only be there if you care

·
King of Callaway
42,631 Posts
Heck I live in the doghouse so I will be there :wave:, present this year was all the money I dumped in that farm house

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
best present was a Mother's ring...worst, that's still pending since I haven't got her a thing yet this year...

I'll let you know how cold it gets in the dog house...

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Got her a bracelet 2 years in a row. Apparently there is some unwritten law against that. Now every time I get her a present, her first words are "Its not a bracelet is it."

I realised later that she doesnt EVER wear bracelets.:whistle:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Originally posted by 1FastCam
Got her a bracelet 2 years in a row. Apparently there is some unwritten law against that. Now every time I get her a present, her first words are "Its not a bracelet is it."

how much for a bracelet???...do you deliver????:scared:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

Now that is priceless my man:drunk::cheers::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
:rof2: I wouldnt know where to even look for them Dan. I wouldnt be surprised if she took them back.

·
King of Callaway
42,631 Posts

:bowing: I thought I didn't pay attention, but you sure got one on me

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Pretty safe bet using a Gift Certificate.

this year, Im taking a chance and got her a ZEN mp3,video player.

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
got her a grill one time.that was about 15 years ago and she taught me well since then:Dnow i stick to jewerly,clothes.although this year i did get her a electric carving knife and a razor so if you don't see me posting .things did not go well:rof2:i think the best was beautiful gold necklace.i can never top that one it made alot of brownie points:D

·
Registered
32,192 Posts
Best Present = Engagement Ring (This Year)

Worst Present = Can't really think of anything

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Originally posted by fishshooter

:bowing: I thought I didn't pay attention, but you sure got one on me
Yeah yah know. It takes a lot of work to be this way. :D

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My worst was our second Christmas when we both said nothing for us , just give the kids a godd christmas and I thought she meant "nothing for us" and she got me something and I got her nodda...... This year she is getting a mothers ring with a kicker, because her mom is very il I ordered the mothers ring with 4 stones the first is her mothers birth stone, then her stone, then our oldest's stone, then our youngest's stone, which works out to Emerald, Garnet, Emerald, Blue Topaz in 14kt Gold. SHe has always wanted a mothers ring I think I wouldn't be in the Doghouse.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Ok, now ya'll got me really worried about the hot pink mag lite I got her this year.

I think youll score some good points this year BigJohn! :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,245 Posts
Prolly the worst X-mas gift I have heard of was the gift that wasn't. My Mom had been wanting a ring forever. Well one x-mas she is heading out to get her hair done and my Dad says stop by Zale's Jewelers and pick up a package for me that has been paid for. Mom gets her hair done and heads for the jewelry store convinced my Dad has popped for the ring. She gets there and asks for the package. Jeweler can not find anything and Mom insists that it has to be there. I guess they tore the place apart and went through all the records to find nothing. Then they start caling all their other locations as it must have been sent to the wrong store. Of course she tries to call Dad and he isn't home. So 3-4 hours later she comes home and explains to him that the jeweler had no record of his purchase and he'd have to take his receipt in and straighten it out. That is when he started laughing and told her that he was just kidding. Twas a cold, cold X-mas around the house that year.

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by DADAKOTA
Prolly the worst X-mas gift I have heard of was the gift that wasn't. My Mom had been wanting a ring forever. Well one x-mas she is heading out to get her hair done and my Dad says stop by Zale's Jewelers and pick up a package for me that has been paid for. Mom gets her hair done and heads for the jewelry store convinced my Dad has popped for the ring. She gets there and asks for the package. Jeweler can not find anything and Mom insists that it has to be there. I guess they tore the place apart and went through all the records to find nothing. Then they start caling all their other locations as it must have been sent to the wrong store. Of course she tries to call Dad and he isn't home. So 3-4 hours later she comes home and explains to him that the jeweler had no record of his purchase and he'd have to take his receipt in and straighten it out. That is when he started laughing and told her that he was just kidding. Twas a cold, cold X-mas around the house that year.
NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!!!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I think the best gift I ever got her was a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer. She loved it and almost didn't get it for her cause I was a little scared of gettinga women a kitchen appliance as a christmas gift. Just sounds like trouble don't it? She thought it was great and I get to eat everything good that comes from it. win win

·
Trapper Groupie
7,707 Posts
Originally posted by Big John
My worst was our second Christmas when we both said nothing for us , just give the kids a godd christmas and I thought she meant "nothing for us" and she got me something and I got her nodda...... This year she is getting a mothers ring with a kicker, because her mom is very il I ordered the mothers ring with 4 stones the first is her mothers birth stone, then her stone, then our oldest's stone, then our youngest's stone, which works out to Emerald, Garnet, Emerald, Blue Topaz in 14kt Gold. SHe has always wanted a mothers ring I think I wouldn't be in the Doghouse.
Very thoughtful,you are in there for sure,women love that sort of thing

1 - 20 of 36 Posts