Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers:

I got my registration information today in the mail for the North Missouri Outdoor Classic, so I thought I'd make a post about this for everyone's information.

The schedules have been set for both the Chillicothe show (new high school north of Chillicothe on 65 highway), and the Columbia show (Boone County Fair Grounds north on 63 highway).

The North Missouri Outdoor Classic will take place on February 13th and 14th. Their website has not been updated for this coming year yet, but here is the link: http://www.northmooutdoorclassic.com/event.htm

The Missouri Deer Classic will take place on March 6th and 7th. Their website HAS been updated, and is worth the read! Here is the link: http://missourideerclassic.com/index.html

MWT has had a booth at both of these events the last couple years, and it is always a great place to meet other members to put a face with a name.

Please see my copied messages below about the Columbia show. I think the information is very important for everyone attending to note.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Important notes from the Columbia Deer Classic Chairman

Here is THE MOST IMPORTANT NOTE!

"The Missouri Deer Classic would like to appologize for the way the big buck contest was handled last year. Several people were hurt by the way we charged every rack to come in the door. That is not going to happen this year, the contest is and will remain optional. We want to make it up to anyone that was hurt last year. Bring your 2009 MDC Scoresheet or your registration in and get in FREE. Again I appologize and were looking forward to seeing you in 2010!"
Missouri Deer Classic Chairman Ron Roper

Note about the 2010 event as a whole:

Thank you for your interest in the 22rd annual Missouri Deer Classic. This year's highly anticipated event will again be held at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Columbia, Missouri.

In the past few years the Missouri Deer Classic has had a steady decline. I am here to assure you that in 2010 that problem has been fixed. I have made a personal dedication to turn this show around and bring it back to what it once was. The Missouri Deer Classic WILL be the premiere outdoor event in the Mid-West in 2010.

Our show is truly a unique event. We proudly feature more outdoor celebrities, displays, and vendor categories in 2010 than any event in the Mid-West.

As a FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT you can view the latest hunting and fishing equipment, book that dream hunt, enter contests, participate in the latest interactive activities, enjoy hundreds of trophy whitetail, shop with over 200 exhibitors, eat great food, and enjoy a variety of free seminars by well know celebrities and TV personalities.

Preparations are well under way to produce a world class event for 2010. In the coming weeks, our site will continually be updated. Remember, there's something to make everyone happy, even the wife and kids.

You Don't want to miss this! See YOU at the show, it is sure to be one for the records.

Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions at [email protected] or call (573)366-8101 for additional information or questions.

Thank you and God bless!
Ron Roper
Missouri Deer Classic Chairman

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't say enough about how much FUN it is to attend these events and meet with other MWT members.

I know there were quite a few of us that were unhappy with the Columbia show last year because of what you got for your admission fee, and especially for the charging for antler scoring.

I still say its worth a few bucks for us to have a warm place to get together and shoot the bull in person though.

I hope to make both of these events, and I hope to meet more members than ever at the MWT booths at each! :cheers:

Parker

·
Navy/Air Force/Army
17,077 Posts
Glad to see it's later this year, seems like it always interferred with opening day of trout season.

I'll be there.:cheers:

·
27,514 Posts
I sure hope the Mo Deer Classic is better than the last two years. I'm still not sure I will go this coming year.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Sweet the Archers Choice guyz are going to be there, they are a hoot, the wife might even go this year now cuz she loves Vicki Cianciarulo

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1487769&tid=103934&author=blevely]Sweet the Archers Choice guyz are going to be there, they are a hoot, the wife might even go this year now cuz she loves Vicki Cianciarulo[/rquote]

Julie Kreuter will be there too!!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Several MWT folks meet up after the Mo. Deer Classic for supper on Sat nite as well!!!! :claphands::wave:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1487769&tid=103934&author=blevely]Sweet the Archers Choice guyz are going to be there, they are a hoot, the wife might even go this year now cuz she loves Vicki Cianciarulo[/rquote]

im going just to see her in person
:2thumbsup::2thumbsup: Vicki Cianciarulo :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Well I guess that means Ole Wild Bill Zimmerman aint runnin the Columbia Classic anymore!!??

At this point and time,we'll be at both shows...If it comes down to one I think it'll be the Columbia show...Have not been to that one in a long time.
seemed like it was always on March 1st.The same day Swan Lake opened.

Sure hope both shows will be better than last year!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
Sounds like it's going to be a great show! :claphands:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,975 Posts
[rquote=1487804&tid=103934&author=Bricky][rquote=1487769&tid=103934&author=blevely]Sweet the Archers Choice guyz are going to be there, they are a hoot, the wife might even go this year now cuz she loves Vicki Cianciarulo[/rquote]

im going just to see her in person
:2thumbsup::2thumbsup: Vicki Cianciarulo :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:[/rquote]

Can't be anywhere near as exciting as the chance to meet Parker face to face though....:thinking:

I'm just saying.....:D

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
I doubt I will make both, but I will try my best to make it to one this year for sure...most likely Columbia again like last year. Hope to see a lot of you folks there again.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:cheers: There's no doubt if you're looking to meet the MOST MWT members and don't mind the drive, Columbia will have the most members just loitering around the booth. :D

Parker

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Look better than it has in the past couple of years , hope to see some of you there next year

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1487739&tid=103934&author=Parker]I can't say enough about how much FUN it is to attend these events and meet with other MWT members.[/rquote]

:woot:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts