Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of cases/bags are you storing your muzzleloader accessories in?

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
ziploc and then put them in my safe.

·
Registered
32,761 Posts
[rquote=1539568&tid=107258&author=Heeler75]ziploc and then put them in my safe.[/rquote]

I have a small tool bag that I put everything it. I would say it's only about 12"x8" or so.

·
Registered
70,338 Posts
I just make sure it stays dry and separate from my center fire rifle stuff.....but I'm not quite ready to put it away yet. Got some more experimenting to do once the weather gets back up at least close to 40 degrees.....the way it looks it might be April sometime.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
[rquote=1539690&tid=107258&author=Parker]Tackle box for me.

Parker[/rquote]

Similar.....I use a plastic tool box w a top tray.....

·
19,117 Posts
i have a 3 shelf tacklebox, i think it's a flambeau and the name is bigwater or something like that, this also serves as my range box, some tools extra patches,primers,sabots my tackle box is about to small wish it was bigger:hysterical:

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
For range work all that stuff is kept in a tackle box. Extra cast balls are kept in International Coffee tins...sure hold a lot of 36 cal. balls!! Powder is kept in same box it was shipped in and in the original cans.

For hunting it's all held in a shooting pouch and powder in a horn I had made a few years ago.

Vic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.