tumblr_eda2976bb02f245ce6340aa06663cc0f_c2d2d796_500.gif

Reactions: Hawk

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
1,184 Posts
I agree. People should stop whining about turkeys and just let the researchers do their job.
Are you a researcher? If not, take your own medicine and quit whining all the time.

Reactions: Beards-n-Spurs

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
716 Posts
What have I whined about?
let me see - the fact that there hasn't been ADH during spring turkey season every day for the last 10 years or so. honestly....you whine more than the folks you call whiners.

there is a saying about it taking something to know something....I can't remember how it goes, but I bet it applies here. :cool:

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
let me see - the fact that there hasn't been ADH during spring turkey season every day for the last 10 years or so. honestly....you whine more than the folks you call whiners.

there is a saying about it taking something to know something....I can't remember how it goes, but I bet it applies here. :cool:
Absolutely no whining in that stance. Its fully supported by science, fact, experience, practical application, and EVERY biologist that helped build the Missouri turkey population.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Absolutely no whining in that stance. Its fully supported by science, fact, experience, practical application, and EVERY biologist that helped build the Missouri turkey population.
that far from makes it not whining. my kids may be right sometimes, but they are still whining even if they are right.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that far from makes it not whining. my kids may be right sometimes, but they are still whining even if they are right.
I guess being a supporter of the second amendment also makes one a whiner.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Grand PooBah
1,634 Posts
I had a hen with 13? (Thats how many I counted) poults last sunday in Madison Co. using the TSI cutting area that I did this winter.
Good to see. Now if they can avoid the coyotes and bobcats for the next month.

Reactions: Hawk

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thought it was weather:)
Do you not know the difference between long term declines and short term declines?

Does weather impact poult survival?

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you have whined about the poor poor persecuted turkey hunters that CHOOSE not to participate in the current format!
How is that whining?

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is 25 years a short term or long term decline?
Thats long term. What you are freaking out about is a short term decline.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts