posting up because

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by 20 feet high, Nov 7, 2010.

1. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    my youngets Simon was throwing up all night and therre was no way I could make the buzzer! He is feeling better and think the fever broke so if the wife is good with it I will be in a stand by 10 am for the duration.

2. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    I so understand--Family First---:cheers::cheers:

May your day be a successful one----

:claphands:

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    yep family first,me i overslept .took momma out on the town .but i have to admit it felt pretty darn good to sleep in:D

4. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    [rquote=1883818&tid=131212&author=coyotehunter]yep family first,me i overslept .took momma out on the town .but i have to admit it felt pretty darn good to sleep in:D[/rquote]

even though it was very interupted sleep, it did feel good to be in bed when it was light! Although the alwarm startled me have to death:D

5. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    plus the fact i never kill crap in the mornings.it would be nice if one time i could drag something out in the daylight.i keep trying though:D

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Agree with all, family first. Glad the fever broke and hope he gets to feeling better. That creepy crud is going around now.
    I have been taking Airborne for 3 years now and don't even get the sniffles anymore. I take it twice a day, everyday.

7. txcobowhunter

txcobowhunter Deer Gear Collecter

Oct 5, 2008
    Texas County
    [rquote=1883818&tid=131212&author=coyotehunter]yep family first,me i overslept .took momma out on the town .but i have to admit it felt pretty darn good to sleep in:D[/rquote]

If at 7:50 a.m. you say you overslept, after taking momma to town, just how early do you usually get up?

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    this time of the year i get up pretty darn early till about Xmas.then it turns to sleep in mode and sometimes that is nine oclock:D