Post #300 time for reflection!

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Chad, Feb 9, 2006.

1. i just wanted to saythanks to everyone that has welcomed me here with open arms. And to those of you who have argued with me---stop , it will be easier for all of us. Just kidding guys but i sure am glad i found this place and glad to have a place to relax. It sure does make this time at work go faster. And just remember my offer for somebody to tag along chasing those dang goblers is still open. Thanks alot guys and girls!!
  2. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002

3. :cheers: Thank you sir!
  4. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    hope your stick around for another few hundered thousand
  5. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    :wave: It's been nice so far! $700...I'll come pick it up!
  6. kcraider21

kcraider21 New Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Belton, MO
    Congrats and we are glad you found this place too.

7. Id love too bud but im already losing my:ass: and i just cant .
    But thanks alot guys. i get a little out of hand some times but i promise nothing is said in anger. Im just a little to opinionated sometimes. And yeah ill be around as long as i dont get arthritus form typing so much.
    Thanks guys. chad
  8. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    Congrats on #300... This is #1,200 for me. Maybe we can go huntin and/or fishin sometime... :cheers:
  9. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    When that guy doesn't show up with the $1000 in two weeks, you'll reconsider. You REALLY want that boat, don't you? :hysterical::wink4:
  10. Not that bad. i drove that dang thing today and almost thought about keeping it. I guess im just a dang pack rat. $1000 and shes all yours.
  11. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

12. Sounds good. thats all i do besides working,sleeping.and listening to my wife gripe. Boy i hope she dont get on here and see that!

13. xxx

xxx Guest

Must be something wrong with the board.... I see 400........ Oh, I almost forgot....... Oh post padder of the day...........:banana::banana::hysterical::hysterical:

14. Just getting-er-done.:rotfl:
  15. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Congrats on the posts...looks like 411 now!
    It's been fun ;D!

So where do you hunt/live? I would love to go out turkey hunting with someone who knew what they were doing... unlike me!
    U2U me if you don't want to pot locations...
  16. Your more than welcome to come .If you can get some time during the first week of season ill be glad to have some more company. Ill be hunting that week over around van buren. prolly about 2 hours from you. Ill have camp set up and all you would have to do is show up. Shoot me a u2u if you think your in.

17. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Well I'll see what I can work out, and I'll let you know!

Thanks for the offer!:cheers:
  18. Anytime bud! I like having new ears to spew my bull chit on. You aint heard all my stories it would be good to have a chance to tell em. Everybody else has already heard them. And were im going there is a BUNCH of birds. I just dont know how this weather will affect them if it keeps changing.

19. Dang it i let that one slip it would have been a good reason for a new topic!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  20. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

I might tag along sometime....