Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an email from my brother in law that lives just outside of Portland Oregon. They moved there three years ago to escape the Missouri weather. They woke up to 14 inches of snow the other day. The average yearly snowfall for Portland is 6 inches total. The winter time temperature varies from 34 degrees to 54 degrees. Usually the snow that they do get last a couple of hours and it's gone. This round should last a bit longer.

Here is their front porch....I don't know if they took their snow shovel with them or not.

[file]45024[/file]

·
PURE KILLER
37,999 Posts
brrrr

·
Registered
69,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They couldn't get their car or truck out of the garage.

[file]45025[/file]

·
Registered
69,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They did have a nice view out their back window. The back yard runs down to the Washugal River that has lots of salmon running in it. You can't see it for all the trees. I think he needs to buy a chainsaw.

[file]45026[/file]

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
Pretty pics MM, I want to move out west so bad...

We are shooting for an early retirement from the business I'm in now and doing something else with a little slower pace out in Montana. Hopefully by 2018....

·
Registered
133 Posts
MM,

One of my sons lives in Bremerton, WA (a few hours up the road from Portland) courtesy of the Navy. They also have been hit with a ton of snow. Luckily he purchased a 4WD and has been transporting friends around.

I think he has had his fill of snow for the year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts