Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went and got engaged last night. :whip: Actually I am thrilled, she is perfect. On top of that she hunts:eek:. She took her first deer, a nice 8pt this last Nov. I think I will actually get to hunt more now, although I have to buy 2 of everything, o well.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Congrats....

I'll say no more ! :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
:eek:, Im just gonna call you lucky...

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Congrats!!

Well its nice if they go hunting but better if they drag them out,skin them,cut them up,and fix the Pickup.

oneshot
:D Like the Big Grin says you can't have everything.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
congrats. I also did the unthinkable just over a year ago. Were are getting hitched this august. I also got lucky and found one who like to deer hunt. Just a little warning, when it comes to planning the wedding it is best to be no where around. Even though they act like they want your input, every idea I have came up with just makes her mad. Is it too much to ask for to be able to wear blue jeans and a tux top at the wedding? I didn't think so.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by doublelung
Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:smiley: CONGRATS!

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
ah uh uum well congrats,hope you have fun,but if the going gets rough get to the lawyer quickly....................

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! :cheers: Look at the bright side of things, buying 2 of everything just means you have an extra incase you break somthing:dancin: Best of luck with everything, just make sure she doesnt set the date for February 31st!!!!:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by RAKMAN
Well i went and got engaged last night. :whip: Actually I am thrilled, she is perfect. On top of that she hunts:eek:. She took her first deer, a nice 8pt this last Nov. I think I will actually get to hunt more now, although I have to buy 2 of everything, o well.
:hysterical::hysterical:

oh young grass hopper, sounds like she fishes to. even appears she caught one hook line and sinker.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

congrats, been married 12 years and i will be the first to admit married way over my head.:eek:

still doesn't stop me from thinking every once in awhile that even if they found the body i would be out of prison by now.

(that was a joke, just so the liberals know)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts