Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apache pop camper. Old but canves seems to be in pretty good shape. No apparent holes or tears. Have all origanl paper work and title.

I have got to get rid of this, my fiance wants it gone and it is getting to close to the season to have her get pissed at me already.:stickfight:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Originally posted by GoGop
Maybe a pic with it set up would get more interest. Just trying to help. :wave:
I would like to see pics of it set up as well. Does it need registration papers for street trailering?

Will Rebel put a nice camo job on it for me if I let him advertise on it?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Honestly I havn't set it up and don't know how. It is a friends that I said I would post it for him, i'll try to get him to set it up next time he is in cape. It has all paper work, title and orginal insturctions. He said the canvis is in good shape and from my investigation it looks good, just old but 200 bucks isn't much for a dry place to sleep during hunting season.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
what is the dimensions on it
and can ya ask him when was
the last time the bearings greased
and do ya think the tires will hold
up on the highway?

sorry for so many ? but i would hate
to have it brake down just towing it home.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My buddies neighbor is an old retired guy who gave it a pretty good refurbishing. He reenforced all the welds, did something to the floor. It is road worthy. I brought it from St. Louis to Cape with no problems. Will sleep 2 no problem.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
i'm thinking hard on it
i'll let ya know

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I noticed your from Bonne Terre. I am in St. Louis often espeshally come hunting season. If you would want to meet in say St. Gen or Festus we might make it happen.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I deer hunted for 10 years or so sleeping in a tent. I finally bought a 1973 Jayco popup that sleeps 6 about 5 years ago. It may not be much, but it sure beats the heck out of sleeping on the ground. This looks like a bargain for 2 hunters.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.