·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Very good lookin truck!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
That topper lettering sure stands out. I hope you got her ready to head north the first of march.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I was expecting another one of those ******* pics:bangin: But thats a sweet ride!:dancin:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No CP, I haven't talked to him. I am operating near my capacity right now with some time set aside for exploring new ideas and such.

Some things I'm looking at right now are a two-sider with 3 1/2 surfaces, combination of 2 choices--beadblasted glass,slate,adonized aluminum with a glass soundboard(this will be a major achievement); an all new aluminum call; and a kee-kee call. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Jerry, looks real good!!;) Now did Miss Eunice give you permission to put stuff like that on her truck?:hysterical: And just to remind you I want a glass and I decided I needed an aluminum if you have them done. See you at The Classic. :cheers:

Jack

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jack you should see the windows of her SUV--Real Estate signs all over it. As a matter of fact that's where I got the idea.

I'll have the calls ready for you at the classic. I ordered the al today. Should make a dandy looking call with the right piece of cedar. The al is green.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
looks good
exciting news about the AL call too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.