Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking thru some old boxes I found a dozen or so Poor Valley Fall Calls that I made several years ago. These are designed especially for fall hunting and have an entirely different sound than my regular calls. Some practice is required to master them, but they are an effective call in the fall.

So--here's the offer--Anyone that orders one of my regular calls-slate, glass, combo or aluminum can get a fall call for an additional $5.

Offer will last 'til I run out of the fall calls. Email me or u2u to find out what I have in stock right now.

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
How bout just a fall call on it's own ?

I'd get in line for one of those.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I already have 3 or 4 of your slate and glass calls. I'd be right behind Hunter :D

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
i am with keith and steve i have three normal slates but i might have to order antoher one to get the fall call at that price

G

·
Hmmm anyway to possible put a file on here to check these bad boys out sound wise?
I'll try to get henry over here this weekend and get that done. I told PV last year we need to do that...... it can be done if I can get someone to play them right......... me, I couldn't call my mother if I didn't have a phone........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Hmmm anyway to possible put a file on here to check these bad boys out sound wise?
I'll try to get henry over here this weekend and get that done. I told PV last year we need to do that...... it can be done if I can get someone to play them right......... me, I couldn't call my mother if I didn't have a phone........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.